Chapter 14

A/N: EEEEEEEEP, I LOVE THE LAST PART OF THIS CHAPTER! :D Sorry, it's just... ZELENA. EH. YES.

I LOVE the song in the sidebar :) LISTENY!!!

This chappie is dedicated to PrettyLittleLiar14 cause she is AN AMAZING COMMENTER!!! WOOOO!!!! Plus she has a story, so GO READ IT! :D 

I don't have much to say... IT'S RAINING!!!! YAAAAAAAY!!!! RAIN!!!!!! :D

If you're reading this, tell me your favorite... snack food! :D Mine is... okay, I have too many to say, but I love Cheetos, white cheese cheezits, and... does bacon count? Eh, I make the rules around here, BACON IS NOW OFFICIALLY A SNACK FOOD. BOO YA. IT'S A ROYAL DECREE. WOOP.

COMMENT! :D BTW, I'm at 199 fans :O WOAH. ALMOST 200 OF YOU LIKE ME (my stories) THAT MUCH?? :D You have no idea how much that means to me :')

And, thanks for all your sweetness!! Yes, I am bullied, but I'm glad to have hedgehogs like you to be here for me!!! :D YOU MAKE ME SO HAPPY, OML (Oh My Louis)

~Grace oo

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                             ***Elena’s P.O.V.***

I laughed out loud as Zayn got a huge dot of ice cream on his nose, and attempted to lick it off, eventually failing.

I leaned over the table giggling, and wiped it off for him with a napkin as he pulled a puppy dog

face. This caused a large smile to erupt onto face, sending me into another fit of giggles.

I swear, I haven't giggled this much in my entire life. What is wrong with me?

Oh, right.

Zayn is.

Except maybe he's something right with me...

"What do you want to do next?" He asked me as we got up from the table where we were sitting, and threw away our empty ice cream cones.

"I dunno... OOH! OOH! I know! I KNOW!!!!!!" I jumped up and down excitedly, as he just stood there laughing.

"What is it?" He questioned me with a smile.

"FOLLOW MEEEE!!!" I yelled, as I started running in the opposite direction.

I could hear him sigh behind me, but automatically followed.

I ran in the direction where we were headed to, and looked back behind me while laughing my head off. Zayn was right on my tail, laughing just the same.

We reached it, and I walked into the small place, motioning for Zayn to stay behind.

After paying, I walked around the building, and came back out with a tandem bicycle.

When Zayn saw it, he burst out laughing.

"Hop on!"I told him, as I jumped on the front. He jumped on the back, and we started pedaling down the boardwalk getting many strange looks from the people around us. Not caring about them, I continued on having one of the best days of my life.

:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

"And remember when we almost ran that guy over?" I laughed as I walked through the door with Zayn.

"Yeah! He looked like he was about to faint!" We laughed loudly together remembering our day spent together.

"Well, it looks like someone had a good day." A voice across the room said.