Chapter 13

A/N: :D HeLLOoo... okay, that didn't sound at all like how Marcus Butler says it... eh, whatever :P

Okay, so (kind of) early update! :) I've kinda been on this *wait two days* post *wait two days* post *wait two days* unofficial schedule. (Tell me your favorite beverage in the comments if you're reading this ;D) But today, was a REALLY good day :D And I don't have those often, so I might as well make the most of it!

My outfit rocked, I got to eat cookies in Science class, I got chedder Sunchips at lunch (you don't even UNDERSTAND how much I love those) and I won this big poster contest in my school!! :) The contest was to make an anit-bullying poster... and who better to make one than someone who is bullied everyday, and draws amazing bubble letters, A.K.A. Me! :P LOL.

Plus it's cloudy and dreary. Cloudy and dreary makes me VEEERY happy :D

This chapter = ZELENA CUTENESS :D What do you guys think? Should 'Zelena' be their ship name? Or are there any others that you hedgehogs prefer more for Zayn and Elena? ;)

LISTEN TO THE SONG IN THE SIDEBAR, I LOVE IT SO MUCH, I CAN'T EVEN! :D

LLAMARMY RULES. DAN. YEAH BUDDY. HE AND PHIL MET THE BOYS ~le fangirl~

~Grace xx

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                ***Elena's P.O.V.***

I stuck the key card in it's slot, and quickly pulled it out. Seeing the small light flash green, I turned the handle of the door, and pushed it open.

I looked up, expecting to be greeted by the 5 boys, when all I saw was Zayn lounging on his bed, scrolling through something on his phone.

"Oh, hey." He looked up and saw me, then smiled, greeting me.

I had to fight to keep the large grin wanting to explode on my face just from seeing him, under control, and smiled back relaxedly.

"Hey Zayn. Where are the boys?" I asked, walking forwards, towards the boy wearing a black v-neck t shirt and regular jeans.

When we arrived back at the hotel after our eventful trip to Beaver Bay, we were all 'knackered' as the boys would say. We went our separate ways, and I crashed early.

"Harry and Louis went to the zoo, Liam went sight-seeing, and Niall is probably terrorizing every restaurant in the city." He chuckled at his explanation.

I giggled too, and took a seat on the edge of his bed. "And you?" I questioned.

"I just wasn't in the mood to go anywhere." He answered, studying my face.

I blushed at his gaze, and looked down. I looked back up at him, and took a chance with a risky question.

"Wanna spend the day with me?"

I prepared myself to be shot down, but to my great surprise he said back, "Sure!"

That time I couldn't hold in my ear to ear grin at his giddy features.

Did he really want to spend time with me?

"Where would you like to go?"

"We could just stay here if you want." He answered.

Then, something sparked in my brain.

"Hey Zayn, you know how you.. umm... kind of almost... drowned?" I asked, not realizing how awkward that question would sound out loud.