Chapter 9

A/N: OMG I CAN'T EVEN REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I UPDATED THIS, I DOUBT ANYONE IS GONNA READ THIS, SO PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE READ THE AUTHOR'S NOTE AT THE END!

THIS IS GONNA SUCK, I'VE HAD A LACK OF INSPRITATION, SO, SORRY IN ADVANCE!

~Grace xx

-----------------------------------
                                                                   ***Elena's P.O.V.***

I walked into the cool hotel room, all five boys following suit. A blast of freezing air hit my face like a brick, and as soon as I reached the bed, I collapsed onto it, completely exhausted from walking so much today.

Liam, Niall, Louis, Harry and Zayn were carrying all of the shopping bags behind me. They set them down silently, then started staring at me.

Seriously. They just flat out stared at me.

"Can I help you, or...?"

"Oh my god." The first words I heard from them since we left the aquarium, coming out of Louis' mouth.

"What?" I sit up quickly, thinking something was wrong.

"Holy shit." Niall whispered, his eyes growing wider, while staring at me just the same as the others.

"Guys! What is it?!"

"That was freaking amazing." Zayn finally says, apparently thinking that was a good enough answer.

"What was?" Confusion riddled my features.

"You singing." Liam answered, not a single hint of joking behavior in his eyes.

I just burst out laughing. "You've got to be kidding me!" I said in between bursts of giggles.

They nodded their heads side to side slowly.

Wait, they're being serious?

I gained control of my chuckling, and said, "Oh please, I sound like a dying walrus,"

All five looked at me like I had three heads.

"You cannot be serious! That was fantastic!" Zayn burst out, as if he couldn't stop it.

"Okay, either something is wrong with all of you, or it wasn't me you heard singing."

"Elena, you are way better than you think you are." Looking deeply into my eyes, as he said this, I couldn't believe what I was hearing Zayn saying.

Deciding it would be best to just move on from the subject, I rolled my eyes dismissively, and said, "Anyway, sorry about today guys." smiling sadly.

"Why?' Liam asked, looking at me incredulously.

"Cause I got called into work in the middle of the day!"

"It's fine. We all had loads of fun." Harry smiled his winning smile at me, which made me unable to hold back a grin of my own.

"I'm glad..." I trailed off, thinking. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my brain, "Hey guys?"

"Yeah?" They chorused.

"If you're not busy tomorrow, I could maybe show you around a bit more," I paused, "Only if you want to, of course." I quickly added.

"That'd be great! But haven't we already seen most of Duluth?" Niall questioned me.

"Actually, I was thinking we could go out to this little place called Beaver Bay. It's about a two hour drive from here." I explained to them.

"Sounds good with me." They all nodded their heads in agreement with what Zayn said.

I smiled, thinking about what we would have in store for us tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OMG. OH EM GEE. I UPDATED. HOLY SHIT. UNEXPECTED.

I decided it's about time I got out of this awful writing slump. I AM GONNA WORK AS HARD AS I CAN TO GET YOU GUYS MORE UPDATES, OKAY?

I bet I lost almost all of my readers :(

BUT THANK YOU SO MUCH TO THOSE WHO WAITED! YOU ARE SERIOUSLY THE BEST!!!!! :D

Today after school, the weather was perfect, (rainy and stormy) so I popped in my earbuds, put Don't Trust Me by 3Oh!3 (video in the sidebar) on repeat, and GOT TO WORK!

NEXT FEW CHAPTERS ARE GONNA BE MUCH LESS SUCKY... i hope...

THIS IS DEDICATED TO CatLuvs1D CAUSE SHE FOUND ME A WAY TO WATCH PRETTY LITTLE LIARS, OH MY GOSH, I LOVE HER.

:D

~Grace xx