Authors Note PLEASE READ!

A/N: Hey lovely llamas! :)

So, I have bad news, and good news...

Bad news first...? Question mark...?

Something needs to be done about my lack of updates to this story.

Earlier today I realized something. And that thing is that this is, and forever will be, my first story. Now, this may seem obvious to the rest of you, but to me it's quite a big deal. Why? Because. Because, throughout the time I will be posting stories on Wattpad (which I'm thinking will be VERY long) this will be known as my first story; what started it all. What gave me my amazing fans, my confidence, so many amazing friends, and a feeling of accomplishment and acceptance. I want this to be a sign of hope. A sign of hope that proves we can actually make an impact by doing what makes us happy.

This story will never be a mistake. I'm a big believer in fate, and this was meant to happen. When I'm older, whether I'm a singer, an author, a teacher, an actress, or whatever other dream of mine I decide is important enough to go after, this will be a memory. I fond memory, that one day when I'm looking at my beautiful children, I will remember. I'll remember the people I met, the friends I've made, the amazing stories I've heard. Whenever I hear the name Bel, or Hannah, or Katie, or Pand, or Fatima, or Isabelle, or Nessie, I'll think of the amazing people I once knew. I fangirled with them, I trusted them, I made friends of them. I've made friends of all of you.

What I'm saying is this; this is too important to be careless with. I'll have many good stories, I'll have many bad stories, but I will never have another first story. Think about that.

I want to enjoy the experience of writing this. It's like my baby. I want to watch it grow, branch out, inspire everything it touches. The main point being, I don't want to rush.

Overall, what this means, is that updates will be very slow. I don't want them to, but school, and family, and friends come before my happiness. I will always put them first.

I won't say I'm sorry, because I know it's for the best.

But, what's the good news?

Just because I'm taking this story slow, and updates will be scattered, doesn't mean that I can't write.

I will ALWAYS write. Always.

I've been working on this story...

Why can I write this new story, and not A Drop In The Ocean? Because this new book and it's concept, is a form of therapy for myself.

It involves a struggle that may not match, but resembles, my own. It'll involve a lot of reading between the lines, and a whole bunch of silliness, but I think it will help me get through my day to day struggles.

I won't have any specific schedule for either of these stories anymore, I'll just post them when I finish the chapters.

So, when I post my new story, why dontcha' go read it? :) Share it even, make the family of hedgehogs grow! :D

Your support really is what keeps me going; keeps me sane.

I'm thankful for all of your help. Each and every one of you has impacted me greatly.

Thanks for being here for me.

I really, truly do love you.

~Grace xx