||1.||

•||Ch1: Good & Bad News||•

||Maheen POV||

I walked in the hall of the college to go in my class. Like always college was full of noises. I hated this college and this life. If I could then I would never ever come in the college.

Suddenly, out of nowhere, Zoya, stood in front of me making me stop. Behind her others also came and stood beside us. I sighed, "I really hate this life and college," I said irritatedly. Zoya shook her head and wrapped her arm around me. "I have two news. Wanna listen?" Zoya asked.

I looked at the others and nodded my head, we all started walking towards our classroom. "Which one good or bad?" She asked. "Bad one first," I told her. She looked at me and chuckled, "Nah first good news," I looked at her wanting to kill her. "Our gorilla of a professor to whom you hate," I snorted, "is now not going to teach us Chemistry any more," She informed me amusingly.

I smirked but quickly formed my lips in thin line and looked at Zoya, "And bad news?" I asked her. "Bad one," This time Arfa snorted informing us, "Not for me." Zoya shook her head and sighed, "The bad news is new professor will be taking Chemistry class from now," Zoya said phasing 'bad news'. "I heard from some girls that he is very handsome," Arfa said dreamingly. "Please stop, Arfa. He is our professor," Aliya said to Arfa.

We all entered in the classroom and sat on the last benches. Zoya sat beside me while others on the bench beside us and in front of us. I put my head on the table and closed my eyes while Arfa started talking about new professor.

Let me tell you all about my squad. It consisted of I, Zoya, Aliya, Abeera, Areeba, and Eshaal. Zoya was my cousin, my aani's daughter, always here to advice anyone, according to my family a perfect girl. She was best friend, my other half, my life and many more. Abeera and Areeba, both were twin sisters, who loved shopping and food. Eshaal, Zoya parental cousin, a nerd and bookworm. Aliya, miss goody two shoes, never said 'no' two anyone and a shy one in our group. Finally the last one Arfa, my bestie which I made in school life.

Arfa was different than others in our squad, a loud one, always there to fight with anyone. Zoya never liked her and always tried to keep her away from me. We both had a long argue on this topic last month. According to Zoya, Arfa was bad influence. Arfa had many relations with her opposite gender which Zoya never liked.

I heard Arfa talking with Aliya and Aliya had no interest in her talks. "You know my boyfriend number 3 gave me a branded watch and my boyfriend number 6 said he will take me out tonight," Arfa was telling Aliya. I looked at Zoya who rolled her eyes at Arfa and mumbled, "Poor boys." I chuckled with Zoya then we both started giggling while others looked at us.

Suddenly, the door of the class opened making the whole class silent. I looked up at the source of the silence but my breath stuck in my throat. Zoya nudged me making me looked at her. You OK? She mouthed. I nodded my head then back again at the person who was standing in front of the class. I didn't know what happen with me but the person who was standing in front of the class made me freeze.

.........

So how is this chapter? I know it is short but please give tell me do you like it.

Tell me who do like in this chapter and why? Maheen, Zoya, Eshaal, Abeera, Areeba, Aliya and Arfa.

Honestly, I like Zoya.

Don't forget to vote and comment. I really appreciate it. I will try to update next chapter soon.