||2.||

•||Ch2: Bad Day||•

||Maheen POV||

The whole class was silent and staring at the person who entered in the classroom. Suddenly, the whole class busted into whispers.

"Oh!! Is he our new teacher?"

"He is looking better than our last one"

"Sir must have a girlfriend"

"Maybe he is married. Imagine how beautiful kids he will have"

"I will definitely get the number of sir"

Last was Arfa comment making Zoya chuckled and me glared at Arfa. He cleared his throat to gain everyone attention and introduced himself, "Assalam-o-Alaikum! I am your new professor Faheem. I will your Chemistry since now. If anyone have questions feel free to ask."

Everyone asked questions from sir and in the end both Aliya and Eshaal raised their hands making our whole squad staring at them. "Yes?" "Sir, today we have test of chapter 6. So are you gonna take it?" Both asked in union making whole class turned towards them with killer looks and I also glared at them.

Zoya raised her hand and said, "Sir, the concept of chapter 6 isn't clear and we can't understand some topic in it. Please sir don't take that test today." Sir looked at whole class and they all nodded their head in agreement with a relief look.

Sir looked at the class and said, "OK. Then we all start from chapter 6 because many of you don't have clear concept and it is one of the big chapter in this book which contains half of the book pages." Areeba and Abeera both sighed in relief and turned to Zoya with thankful look.

Sir started the lecture while us started to think how to kill Aliya and Eshaal. Once the lecture ended, I was surprised because he was not like our other professors. He knew how to entertain class with study.

Sir closed the book and said, "Tomorrow I will listen this topic from you guys so be ready for an oral test." Half of the class groaned and half of the class nodded their heads. Arfa raised her hand, "What happen if we don't give the oral test properly?" she asked from sir. "Then you have you write it 50 times," Sir said with a smirk. Arfa face turned into scowl.

The bell soon rang, indicated the lecture ended. "OK class take care and Allah Hafiz! Don't forget to learn your lesson," Sir said on his way out of the class. Once the sir went out of the class, the whole class turned towards Aliya and Eshaal. They both gulped and laughed in nervousness.

Abeera stood from her seat and sat on the desk of Eshaal and Aliya, "So test huh," She said glaring at her. Areeba also stood and banged her hand on the desk, "Are you both crzay? Like seriously test. Because of you both guys the whole class had to suffer. So next time please don't open your mouth," Areeba said dangerously making both of them nodding their heads quickly.