||12.||

***A little warning, cause this chapter has a little dark scene and violence especially attempted suicide***

•||Ch12: Zoya's Past||•

||Maheen POV||

When the college ended, I went to the hallway where I knew I would find her. I saw her with the whole squad talking with a smile. How could she be happy after literally ruining my life. I stomped near her and slapped her hard that the whole hallway echoed. Every student stopped and looked at us and the squad was also shocked seeing us by this.

Her hand was on her face and she looked at me in disbelief. “I didn't know you will do this for the revenge. Wow! Just wow! Miss Zoya,” I clapped my hands together, “You fell that much for the revenge. I know very well that you are the one who did this to me today. You are the killer of my happiness. Not just a normal killer, you are a big killer who killed her own mother,” I raged at her and the whole hallway gasped loudly.

She looked at me in shocked and tears were running from her eyes. She was shaking her head over and over with other hand on her mouth. “Because of you, your own biological mother got kill. You killed your mother, Zoya, and now you are killing my happiness. How much more you want to fall in your life?” I asked her moving closer her.

She looked at me with her big eyes and pushed me away. She ran out of the hallway and Eshaal turned to me. “I didn't expect this from you, Maheen.” She said to me and ran behind Maheen. Everyone was whispering with each other about Zoya being a murderer.

I fixed my bag on my shoulder and walked out of the college. I saw Rehan car and sat inside it. He started the car and drove to the home. I entered in the house and stomped to my room. I threw my bag on my bed and locked the door. My phone started ringing. I answered it without seeing who called me.

........

“It will be better if you forget about me, Maheen. Or else,” It was Prof. Faheem.

.........

“Or else what sir?” I asked him but the he already hanged up the call.

.........

️Skip skip

If you are sensitive to suicide

Skip skip⚠️

I looked in the mirror and threw my phone on my bed. I opened the first drawer of my vanity and picked the razor blade. I went in the washroom and made many cuts on my wrist. These cuts were not so deep but the blood was still flowing through my wrist and dropping on the washbasin.

I turned the tap on and washed my wrist. I pulled my sleeve down to hide it and went back to my room. I felt relive after cutting my wrist. I threw myself on my bed and looked at my wrist. “You again win, Zoya. You again win. What a revenge you took. Hats off to you. You defeated but still won,” I mumbled and laughed loudly.

⚠️Ok sensitive part ended above⚠️

After laughing, I started crying and put my pillow on my mouth to muffled my screams. I was feeling like someone was stabbing on my heart over and over again.

•••

Three weeks had gone and many things happened in these three weeks. Prof. Faheem left the college which a very bad news for me. I called me every day but the number was off. I also left many messages on his social account but he didn't reply.

I hadn't seen Zoya also in the college in these three weeks which was a good news for me. Every student still talked about Zoya. Some were considering her killer and murderer, some were took pity on her and some were giving me disgusting look.

I also started taking drugs with Arfa in passing those weeks and partied also which angered dad but dad didn't know anything about parties and drugs. In fact, he thought I was having girls night with Arfa in which we didn't study. Dad was against Arfa so was my mom. They both didn't like Arfa but I ignored them. After all it was my life.

And for my brother Rehan, he was going to Dubai for the further studies and he would handle some business of dad from there. I knew my brother wanted to be away from Zoya and that was the reason why he was going, leaving his family behind. All because of stupid Zoya. She was one because of who this all was happening. I really hated Zoya with all my body parts.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How are you all doing?

Ay what Arfa did... 😭

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

I wish you all a very Happy Eid Mubarak.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!