||6.||

•||Ch6: Bunking, Bumping & Jealousy||•

||Maheen POV||

It was been a month since Prof. Faheem gave me extra classes of chemistry and I bunked all classes with Arfa except chemistry. I got attached day by day with him and it got hard for me to stay away from him.

Somehow Arfa found his social media accounts and I sent him friend request with my second accounts on every social site, but I didn't name myself in any of the accounts.

When he accepted my request I was squealing like a ten year girl. I stalked his accounts and saw many pictures of him with a girl which made me fumed in anger. I wanted strangled that girl badly till she asked me my mercy.

Zoya was trying everything to talk to me but I pushed her away. She knew I was bunking classes and she came to me everytime for giving her bored lectures which I waved off with my hand.

We all were doing shopping for Masooma appi wedding. Her shopping was almost done but now everyone was looking for their dresses. Appi's in law was also here and this Shahmeer was not leaving me alone. He was irritating me and annoying me.

I wanted to breath in peace but no, this mister was like 'Look at this. No. No. No. Look at this. This will look great on you.' I better knew what looked good on me. "Mah--," "Can't you just shut up and leave me?" I snapped at him joining my hands in front of him.

He didn't seem to be like he minded it. He smiled and put his hands on mine and said, "If I shut up then who will give you company and on top there is no need for apologizing by joining your hands." I groaned and ran away from him in a random store.

I looked back and saw he was not there anymore. I sighed in relief and bumped into something hard like hard wall. I waited for the pain by falling on the floor but it never came. I peeked my eyes and saw Prof. Faheem holding me.

I forgot to blink and breath and lost myself in his eyes. His lips was moving but I didn't get what he was saying. It was like nothing exist other than me and sir. He waved his hand in front of me which snapped me out of my thoughts.

I blinked looking at him and reluctantly took steps backward and maintained a little distance. "Did you say anything, sir?" I asked him tucking my hairs behind my ear. "Yeah! What are you doing here?" He asked looking at me.

I looked around the shop and said sarcastically, "Well you see this is a mall and here I am coming for a morning walk. Oh sorry evening walk." My eyes wide opened as I realized what I said but he chuckled at my response and shook his head in amuse.

He was almost said something when a girl came with a grin and wrapped her hands around his arm. It made me feel something on which I couldn't put my finger on. I fisted my hands and gave her my fake smile.

Sir looked at her and smiled. "Beha meet Maheen, my student. Maheen meet Fabeha, my cousin," Sir introduced us both. She waved her hands at me and turned to look at sir. "Come on Fehu I wanna show you a beautiful dress and tell me should I buy it or not," she whined which made sir smile more.

Here I was getting anger looking at both of them. "Here you are Maheen," I heard Shahmeer voice and soon he stood beside me. He put his arm around my shoulder which me uncomfortable. He looked at sir and that girl Fabeha and extended his hand, "Hi! I am Shahmeer."

Sir was glaring at him and shook his hand. But why is glaring at him. I thought. Sir introduced himself and Fabeha to Shahmeer. Fabeha pulled sir with him soon which left me alone with Shahmeer. I felt like my heart was crushing many times after seeing them together.

I sighed and started looking for dress. Shahmeer was following me in the whole mall which irritated me. I felt like someone was staring at me. I looked up and saw sir staring at me. Our eyes met together and again like both of our world stopped.

Someone called me which made me look away from him. I saw Shahmeer showing me a dress. I picked it and looked at it. I looked up and saw sir making face like he didn't like this dress. I picked the other and again he made face. After three more dress I picked fourth dress on which he smiled and gave me thumbs up.

I smiled back and bought it. I was confused about everything that was happening with me. I sighed and turned around. I was almost bumped into Shahmeer. I growled at him and walked past him, out of the shop.

•••

I dialed Arfa number and told her everything that happened today. I was feeling guilty of not talking to Zoya like we talked before. I sighed and closed my eyes.

"What happened?" Arfa asked from the other side of phone.
............
"I am not doing right with Zoya," I mumbled closing my eyes.
............
"ARE YOU INSANE GIRL?" She shouted making me winced and put my phone away from my ear.
............
"No need to shout. I have a headache and here you are giving me more headache."
............
"See Maheen, I am telling you please have an eye on her every move. You never know who is your friend and who is your enemy."
............
I sighed loudly.
.

...........
"OK. Enough about it. I will stop OK. Now tell me about Prof. Faheem from the start."
............
I smiled at his name and said, "I saw him today in mall but there was a girl with him. When Shahmeer came, Sir was glaring at him and shoot draggers which I don't understand why. When I was looking for dress he selected it."
............
She was silent then said, "Hmm.. Maybe he was just helping you."
There was something in his voice which I didn't know what is it.
............
"You know they both were looking beautiful together and girl was also looking very gorgeous," I said with a heavy heart.
............
"OK. Leave it. There is one more party coming and you have to come. You know someone specially called me and said to tell you that he want you to come in that party."
............
"Who?" I asked in confusion.
............
"Wahab. Please don't deny. Come I want you too there. It will be fun."
............
"OK. I will come," I said with sigh.
............
"Gotta go. Bye."
............
"OK Bye."
............

I hanged up the phone and tossed it beside me. Thinking about Wahab giving me weird feelings which I didn't like. I didn't know what I was doing.

Again I thought about sir and that girl Fabeha. They were too closed and looked like a couple. My heart was clenching which confused me. Maybe I needed that party to lose a little. It would help me to forget about everything.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

Hope you all are doing well.

If you like this chapter, consider giving it a vote.

Take care.
Till next time.

Allah Hafiz!