||4.||

•||Ch4: Jealousy & Party||•

||Maheen POV||

I was in grocery store, buying some snacks and I was angry on Rehan, who was not listening to me. I looked for my favorite snacks but they were on the top shelf where my hand could not reach. "Ahh!!" I again tried it but all in vain.

I felt someone's presence behind me making me freeze on my spot. Then I turned around and saw Prof. Faheem with the same snacks that I tired to reach. He took few steps back and created a little distance between us.

He handed me that snacks and picked more, maybe he picked for himself. "Thank you, sir," I thanked him with a smile, wow, I rarely smile at someone. "No needs. BTW smile more it looks good on your face," He said with a smile making me laugh a little.

We both started talking a little more, his smile did something to me like making my heart flutter and butterflies dancing in my stomach. I didn't understand what was this. When we both went to pay the bills, he paid my bill too making me looked up at him.

"Sir-," "It's OK. Let me pay the bills," He said cutting me off. "But sir, there is no needs for this. I can pay," I tried to argue but he was not listening to me, making me glare at him. He picked both bags after paying bills and asked, "Do you have any ride?" I shook my head and said, "No, I don't have." He nodded his head and motioned me to follow him.

I followed him to his car in confusion, he put the bags in the backseat and opened the front seat door, motioned me to sit. "Sir-," "You argue to much. Come and sit." He said in playful strict voice. I silently sat, once I sat, he closed the door and sat beside me, and started the car.

He asked me the direction of my house and I gave him. We both sat silently in the car, finally after a long time sir broke the silence, "So, Ms. Maheen, how is your preparation?" I turned in my seat to look at him, "Preparation?" He nodded him head, "Yes. Preparation for exams?" He asked.

I leaned back at the seat and looked out of the window, "Just OK," I sighed, "I am still revise everything again," I half lied. He hummed then parked the car in front of my house. "You are talented but need a little attention and then you will pass these exams without any problem," he asked getting out of the car. I also got out of the room and took my bag from him with a thanks.

I looked at him then at the house and thought, should I invite him inside? Just then his phone started ringing and he answered looking at the screen.

............
"Yeah!"
............
He laughed, "Beha, OK OK I am coming."
............
"Ohho! I am coming in fifteen minutes."
............
"Bye! Allah Hafiz!"
............

I liked his laugh, his dimples shown which made him more attractive but when I heard a girl name it made me feel different but didn't know what it was.