||9.||

•||Ch9: Wedding Fun||•

||Maheen POV||

We all entered in the hall and took Masooma appi in bridal room. Appi was looking so beautiful in her lengha. I picked my phone and took selfies with appi.

My mood was spoiled when Zoya entered in the room with Rehan

My mood was spoiled when Zoya entered in the room with Rehan. I looked at Arfa who was looking at Rehan. She was trying to smile but her eyes telling other thing. Zoya was, unfortunately, looking beautiful again.

I sighed annoyingly looking at her and moved out of the room to the hall

I sighed annoyingly looking at her and moved out of the room to the hall. I sat on one of the chair and soon Arfa also joined me. "Are you OK?" I asked her. She looked at me and said, "I want to tell you something very important." I turned my attention towards her and asked, "What is it?"

The things she told me was something which I never expected. I was not believing on my ears. I was feeling betrayed, hurt and angry. I never knew people like her also disguise them in a good person. 

Mom called all of us because groom side people arrived with groom. All the girls stood Inna row on the sides of the door with a plate of rose petals. There was so much loud noise of drums which were beaten loudly.

Boys from grooms did were dancing in the middle and there dance was so funny, it made everyone laugh. Mom and dad with elders warmly welcomed the groom and all people. We all girls who stood in a row threw flowers on the groom.

Everyone sat on the chairs and groom sat on the big couch which was decorated beautifully, on the stage.

We all friends were talking when Rehan came with Shahmeer and stood with us

We all friends were talking when Rehan came with Shahmeer and stood with us. Rehan was beside Zoya while Shahmeer, the biggest idiot stood beside me. Everyone was here and talking, except Arfa who was in washroom.

Few minutes later, she came towards us and fell but Rehan quickly grabbed her arm before she fell on ground. She was literally on Rehan who was standing beside Zoya. I looked at Zoya face who was glaring at Arfa.

Arfa quickly stood straight and I heard Zoya muttered under her breath, "Drama queen and idiot actress." I heard it because I was beside Zoya and I sighed in frustration. "Not like you," I whispered and went away from there.

Shahmeer followed me and started irritating me. "Are you a camera? Because whenever I look at you I imagine you and me together," He said with a cheesy smile. I sharply turned towards him and glared at him. "Do you have a map? Because I am getting lost in your eyes." I sighed annoyingly and groaned and quickly walked away from him in bridal room where Masooma appi was.

I sat beside her and looked at her who was smiling. I looked at her hands which had her mobile. I smirked as I saw Haider bhai picture on her phone which was taken few seconds ago. "So eager to meet your husband?" I teased her and pulled her cheeks.

She slapped my hands away and grinned looking at me. "What can I say now," She said. Mom entered in the room with dad. "It's time to take my princess to her prince," Dad said putting his hand on appi's head and kissed her forehead.

On one side of appi was standing dad on other side was standing mom. I stood behind dad with other girls and helped her carrying her heavy dress.

After taking appi to Haider bhai, I went back to the group with girls. Saif came to us and stood beside Areeba. "Wow! Little man, you are looking devilishly handsome," I complimented looking at Saif. He gasped looking at me and dramatically asked, "Can anyone please tell me the sun didn't rise from west today? Because miss drama queen just compliment me."

Everyone muffled their laughs and I shot draggers at him. "You idiot," I hissed looking at him and ready to attack him but Areeba quickly grabbed my arm and Saif ran away from us. I gave Areeba a look and she left my arm.

Appi Barat was awesome but in the end everyone started weeping and I stood in a corner, tried my best not to laugh at everyone's faces. I tried to weep a little and tried to bring fake tears in my eyes but nothing came. I watched everyone crying and hugged appi one by one.

It was my turn now and I quickly made me sad and upset face. I stood in front of her and hugged her. She was weeping on my shoulder and believed me it was the most awkward moment of my life. I awkwardly patted her back and quickly pulled away.

I sighed happily and grinned when appi went to her house with Haider bhai because now I had not to share my things with her. No one would now tell me scold me and became my grandma. Finally she left.

.........

Assalam-o-Alaikum!

How are you all doing?

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.😉

If you like it, consider giving it a vote.😆

Take care.😊
Till next time.😄

Allah Hafiz!