||8.||

•||Ch8: Misunderstanding||•

||Maheen POV||

I looked at her in anger because now I saw her real colours. She surely had two faces which I came to know now. Arfa was right about her, she was not modest like she showed in front of everyone.

I picked my phone and took their few pictures. "What are you doing? And why are you angry?" Wahab asked. "Nothing," I said looking at my phone and saved the pictures separately in new folder.

•••

We all were sitting in our class waiting for sir to come and started the lecture, well not me but I was dying to see sir. Everyone was talking with each other and I was sitting in a corner with Arfa who was talking with Zain.

I turned to Arfa and asked, "Where you disappeared after party?" She looked up at me and grinned. She was going to tell me when sir entered in the class. Sir started the lecture and my attention went on Zoya. I still had her pictures in my phone and I would show them to everyone on right time.

After class everyone went out but sir stopped me. When it was just me and sir, Sir said, "Can I ask you where were you yesterday?" You already asked. I said in my mind. "I was yesterday at home," I said looking at him. "Oh really! But I saw you at a cafe with a boy," he mocked me.

I exhaled and tried to stop my anger but surprisingly I was not angry. "Maheen you are a kid and you have to focus on your studies not on these stupid things," he said with a sigh.

I didn't want to argue so I just nodded my head and asked, "Is there anything else?" He looked at me for a second and said, "No, you can go." I nodded my head and went out of the class. I was glad to know that he cared a little.

•••

I sat on the chair and looked at my hands which were now covered in henna. I tried to hold my breath because I didn't like this smell and specially this henna but everyone forcefully made me to sit silently and let the girl doing her job on my hands.

Saif entered in the room with Rehan and they both sat in front of us. "Maheen appi, why are you making these funny faces. Are you even a girl? Because you don't like henna. You know what every girl like it. How can you not?" Saif asked.

I looked at him and gave him sharp look with a smile. "Maybe because I am different from others," I said proudly. "Yeah! And totally an idiot too," Saif mumbled but we all heard it. Rehan chuckled and gave him high five. I got up, ignoring the girl calling me and telling me that I would ruin my henna, and ran behind Saif who quickly took off out of the room.