||15.||

•||Ch15: Truth Of Arfa's death||•

||Third Person POV||

Fives months later~

Five months had passed and no one tried to talk to Maheen. She locked herself in her room in those five months. She hardly ate anything. Her mom and dad hadn't talked to her and why they wanted to talk to her when she put them down. No parents want to talk to their children when they did something wrong which is also something big and put them down. There is nothing important than the pride of your own parents.

Nor Zoya or Rehan once called her. No one in the family knew anything about the fight between Maheen and Zoya except Saif. Their result was coming in this month but Maheen didn't care about it. All She cared was the repent of her sins.

She started offering fiver prayers regularly now and made du’a specially for Zoya and Rehan. She knew her mistake was so big that no one would forgive her easily. She raised her hands up and looked at the sky.

“Ya Allah! You are only One who can forgive me easily. Please forgive me for all my sins and for my mistakes. I know I was not on a right track before but please forgive me. If not forgive me but please make Rehan and Zoya one. I am the one who separate them but You are the One who can make them one again. Please Allah I beg you.”

She cried and cried on everything. She laid on her bed and looked up on the ceiling. The phone of her house was continuously ringing but no one answered. She got up and went down to answer. She picked the receiver and answered. Little did she knew that phone call was going to make her in the state of shock.

“Hello!”

What she heard made her zoned out. She was not expecting whatever the person on other side said. The receiver fell from her hand on the floor. She turned around and ran to her room. She locked her room and breathed heavily.

“Arfa is no more,” was the words which the person on other side said.

•••

Zoya was sitting in her room and looked out of the window. She was in Canada for the higher studies but the main reason was to live far away from Maheen. Everyday her heart called Rehan but she was helpless to call him. She was not blaming anything on Maheen because she accepted it already that it was her fate.

Every night she cried for heart to let it feel relaxed but her heart was not at peace. Saif called her everyday and gave her every little report. Zoya knew Maheen was sorry about her behavior and about what she said.

Zoya was staying in Canada and would study here. Zoya was still looking out of the window when her phone rang. She answered with a smile because it was from her home.