Tate

Warning: this chapter gets swear-y...and then some. 🔥🔥🔥

***
Maybe I shouldn't have kissed her. Maybe I should have kept my hands to myself. Maybe I should stop breaking the rules. But the moment I saw her, my hand itched to feel her against me. And when she started pouting--because I was ignoring her--I wanted to suck on that bottom lip.

Just like what she was doing now, while I tried to focus on creating our own rules.

"We need to set some ground rules," I started, keeping one hand gripping tightly on the marble island behind me and the other on a bottle of lager.

"Okay," she said with an impish smile. God, those lips did something weird to me. It could cloud a decent man's judgement and spread world peace at the same time.

As promised, and as soon as we were sure Maddy was fast asleep, we sat in my kitchen--beer in hand--to talk. To clear the air. Even though I wanted to do something else than talk.

"No boys allowed."

"Okay," she said again, Her beer bottle dangling in one hand.

"No parties...unless I'm invited." I took a long pull at my beer.

"Okay." Cassidy scoffed.

"No sleepovers...unless there's a half naked pillow fight involved and I can watch."

She lifted her beer, pausing to smile before sipping. "Okay."

I followed her hand down, the bottle swinging beside her short shorts with flamingoes on them. "No walking around in underwear," I continued, wondering if she was wearing any tonight.

"Okay."

I sighed and finished my beer, setting it down on the island countertop. "No more saying okay."

"Okay." A half shrug.

Lowering my head, I pinned her with what I hoped was an intense gaze, letting her know I was serious. "Cass, you say okay one more time and I'll be forced to do nasty things to you against the wall."

She tried not to show shock but her eyes and lips betrayed her. "Okay." She parted her lips, and sighed heavily.

"No tempting me with those lips. Fuck, Cassidy, you'll give me a heart attack."

"That's a shame. I prefer you alive, and alert." Cassidy took one step forward and placed her bottle next to mine. I could almost feel the heat off her skin, and I could smell her hot desire.

"Oh I'm alert. I'm more than alert." I grabbed her by the arms, not flinching but inside, I was hoping she didn't mind me being rough. I slid my hand down her right arm, and guided her palm to my crotch. "Feel that." Her eyes stayed on mine. Her hand tightened on my erection. "Good god, Cassidy, you will be the death of me." I buried my nose in her hair, in the curve of her neck and shoulder.

"Okay." Her reply was a shuddering whisper in my ear.

I couldn't help it. I slipped a finger under her shorts, finding her cotton panties and felt heat and wetness.

"Fuck, Cass," I groaned when she moaned and rocked against my hand. "You want it bad, don't you?"

"Yes." It was barely a word. It was a hushed plea.

I kissed up her neck and followed the line of her jaw. I slipped a finger in her panties and between her lips. "How much do you want it?"

"Bad. I want you so much, Tate."

I should listen to my conscience but even he was enjoying his moment. I was ready to drown in Cassidy. Ready to take whatever she would give me. Even though I knew there would be no going back once I made her mine. "This is not good. I have to stop," I said but continued to work my hand over her pussy.

"No," she cried against my neck, digging her fingernails into my flesh as I ignored my own words and continued fucking her with my finger. I slipped another one in. She was tight. So tight. So right. So right and wrong. All wrong. And so fucking good.

"I'm going to burn in hell for this." I watched her, waiting for her to come apart before me.

"Uh-huh." She was lost. She wasn't listening any longer. Her eyes fluttered close, her head lolled back, and I growled against the exposed skin of her neck.

"I want to make you mine, Cass. I might regret this tomorrow. You might hate me afterwards, but damn, right now all I can think of is making you mine." My fingers sped up and I could feel her flesh gripping my fingers. I nipped at her jaw, and captured her moans with my mouth, licking her lips apart and invading her mouth with my tongue.

I reached up with my other hand and palmed her tits over her flimsy shirt one at a time, her nipples hardening as I kneaded her. I kissed my way down. Cass lifted her shirt for me and arched her body, inviting me to suckle on her nipples. Carefully trapping one between my teeth, I flicked it with my tongue. I moved across her chest and did the same to the other. Her skin was hot, my kisses hotter. We were both burning up, ready to melt.

Without warning, I added a third finger and she bucked against my touch.

"That's right, babe, ride my hand. Show me how hard and fast you want it." As if my words were fuel, she held on tighter, pressed her breasts closer to my face and fucked my fingers relentlessly. "Come for me."

A whimper escaped her mouth, sounding almost like she was at the edge of pain, when I curled my fingers deeper. She exploded a moment later. Cass sucked in a deep inhale, held her breath and didn't release it until I lessened the pressure in her pussy. She leaned her head on my shoulder and panted, then she began muttering my name, asking me, no, begging me to take her.

I removed my fingers from her panties and slipped one into her mouth, letting her suck on it for a few heavy breaths. Under the invading rays of moonlight in my quiet kitchen, I watched her eyes widen and her chest rise and fall.

"Fuck it. Fuck the rules." I picked her up, wrapped her legs around my hips and walked toward my bedroom.
It was probably one of the most difficult things I'd done. Keeping quiet along that hallway, trying not to wake my daughter up in her room. All the while Cass rubbed her crotch against my erection. If it was just us in the house, I would've fucked her in the kitchen. Knowing this would be--should be--the only time I'd let myself slip and break the rules, I wanted to take my time. And I wanted her to scream my name. My bedroom had better soundproofing than the open kitchen.

When I reached my bedroom door, I looked at her one more time, the night light illuminating her beauty. "As much as it kills me if you said no, I have to ask...do you want to keep going? Tell me..."

"Shut up and take me to bed already."

I gave her asscheek a little slap. "That's for being rude. Say please."

Cassidy tightened her hands around the back of my neck and inched her face closer to mine. "Fuck me please."

I shook my head and grinned before reaching for the doorknob and heading into my bedroom.

***
A/n: This is half of the original chapter. I'm still deciding if I should post the entire thing. TBH I probably won't. I'll feel too guilty. Sorry.