Tate

A/n: 🔥🔥🔥 -- you know what this means.

***
Tate:

I was ready to explode.

I held my breath, released it long and slow. Sweat beaded my forehead. There was moisture on the tip of my cock. My heart sped, dangerously close to it breaking through my sternum, which I knew as a sane human who also happened to be a surgeon was completely and anatomically impossible, but try telling my brain that.

Fuck, she's hot.

Her smooth glides left ripples on the water, vibrant with submerged lights, and I was fucking jealous of all of it. Of water...for being able to touch every single inch of her body. Somewhere in the back of my mind I was patting my back for purchasing a house seated on a huge acreage. I didn't have nearby neighbors. None that could see over my property and find a deliciously naked woman in my lit pool in the middle of the night. Hell no. That view was for my eyes only.

Why did I tell her I'd watch while she swam? When I could be balls deep in her right now? And the only thing getting her all wet was me.

I shuddered a groan at the sight of her breasts bopping in and out of the water. Hard, rose pink nipples pointing at the constellations. My mouth parched. I wanted those perky peaks in my mouth.

My grip tightened around my girth. I was there. I'd never been so turned on in my life. And all she had to do was strip in the hallway and swim naked in the lit pool.

Watching her through the glass of the back sliding doors, I'd pressed her clothes on my nose when I picked them up. They smelled like her. A frilly cotton and lace number had the scent of her arousal and my entire body hardened. Her scent was intoxicating.

Duty called and I had to keep working after telling her I'd be home soon. I had to pull myself together and given my self a talk about restraint and concentration. A life was in my hands. I couldn't be thinking about the nubile woman in my bed, waiting for me.

I'd asked her not to start without me and I'd been serious. I wanted all that pleasure for her. I wanted to give her all of it. Be the reason of it. The cause of it.

And she'd listened. Good girl. But the scent in her panties indicated that maybe she did a little. Good bad girl.

The thought of Cassidy touching herself while she waited for me to come home had me throwing my head back on the lounger. My eyes closed and a constellation of colors exploded behind my lids.

I was there with her. With her hands between her thighs. Her thumb on that sensitive flesh. I was above her, in front of her, all over her, watching. Waiting. Savoring.

I grunted, fisting my length again in a faster, needier pace, and was startled when cold wet hands joined mine. My eyes opened and widened.

Cassidy. Wet. Water dripping off of her. Droplets slipping off her skin, down her hair, her jaw, her neck, the smooth curve of her stomach and waist. Down to her hips and thighs. To me. Over my clothes. My exposed cock.

She licked her lips and I wanted nothing but to taste her. I pushed myself up, one hand propped behind me, and claimed her lips.

Mine.

All mine.

She moaned and adjusted her legs around me.