Chapter Thirteen~Wildfire, Art, And Rainbows:

Wildfire was on her back, her tail slowly waving back and forth, a mint green, mixed with a leaf green was coming from the background behind her. 

It looked like they were on a sand dune. From what Sophia could see anyways. 

And all of it almost had this... Art theme. It looked like everything around them was some sort of high-definition painting. 

Wildfire spread one of her paws out, reaching out to her almost, without her claws coming out of her paw. Sophia took note of the pawprints on the side of Wildfire that were precariously staying in one position in the air. 

It was hard to tell exactly where they were. Sophia knew it got dark at sand dunes, or deserts, but not like this... 

And the green lights? All of this just seemed so very... Off. 

Wildfire finally spoke, "Am I gonna have to start the conversation again, Sophia?" 

Sophia remained silent, trying to work out everything that was going on in her head, where she was, and how she had got here. 

Wildfire sighed, walking over to her in a calm way, "Yes, yes I am. So, what's it like knowing you're a failure without me?" 

Sophia continued her silence. 

Wildfire scoffed at her, walking around her, Wildfire's tail waving slowly.

Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back and forth. An endless cycle. Back and forth. Back and forth. Back... And forth... Her tail continued that motion over and over again as she walked in a circle over and over again around Sophia, making her a bit dizzy. 

"Still quiet I see. Still that boring cat I see." 

"I'd rather be boring, than a murderer!" Sophia retorted, trying to keep her voice down but failing. 

"I thought you'd say something more like, 'I'm not boring!'." 

"Well, maybe I surprise even you these days." 

"Nah." She said in a dismissive tone. 

Sophia scoffed at her, "Great talking with you, but I have a billion better things to do than chit-chat with a murderer." Sophia turned her back to her, then blinked, and Wildfire was right in front of her again, in a different setting. 

In these scenes Wildfire always looked younger, probably for the reason that Wildfire was Sophia's younger-self. 

In this scene, Wildfire was what looked to be a grassy hill, and there was a nature-y yellow and green coming higher up behind her. There were a few bubbles as well, and it looked like they were reflecting some sort of blue light. 

Where could that be coming from? Perhaps it was the bubbles itself bending the light into a different color, a similar color. 

The lemon and lime lights shown on her slightly, showing only a bit of her. But at least Sophia could keep track of where Wildfire was located, it wasn't exactly a feeling of comfort though, knowing where she was. 

It was better  than not knowing where she was at all, but Sophia really didn't want to see Wildfire, she was just disturbing. 

Wildfire's tail was in a small curl, almost like the moon in 'The Starry Night'.