Chapter Seventeen~Yeah, She Crazy:

Thunderblood was a fox. 

A fox. 

Foxes aren't bad, I hate that many think it is true that foxes are just evil. 

They're just very clever. 

And that's exactly what I was worried about. Sometimes creatures are even cleverer when they are complete and utter psychopaths. 'Cause if they are crazy, they are extremely persistent and will stop at nothing to execute their plan. And this Thunderblood was definitely a psychopath. 

I shook my head, clearing my thoughts that were racing through my mind at a million miles per hour. In mind time. 

I felt calmer than you would think I felt, I had seen worse than a kingdom of foxes. Experienced much worse... That's what I was thinking. Famous last thoughts. 

I took a deep breath, about to go for the next part of my plan. 

"That's it," Thunderblood growled, "don't say I didn't warn you." 

I jumped out from the long dark sticks that were actually trees, standing right between them all, close to Alpha and Thunderblood. 

I put on a brave grin, "There will be no killing! Not today! Not ever! Not on my watch-wait I don't have a watch. Just no killing! That's my point." 

I took a second to look at the foxes, and Alpha. 

Alpha looked terrible, well I mean she still looked beautiful. But she had a scar that was still fresh. But I was sure that it would heal fairly well. Though, it would be with her for the rest of her life. 

That must have been from Thunderblood

I took my very first look at Thunderblood, my grin already faded away by then. 

She had such an evil fire in her eyes that burned infinitely. She had three scars, and they looked pretty deep. The first one was across her left eye-my view of left-and I assumed that she must have been closing her eyes when that scar was given to her because it didn't seem to affect her eyesight. The second scar was close to her right eye, but didn't even nearly touch it. The third and final scar was the smallest of them all, it was on most of the top of her nose, and the other end was in the middle of her muzzle. She looked very ambitious. There was that as well.