T w o

Skye's POV

I look up with a frown. "This is a private jet. Are we at the right place?" I ask. He doesn't reply and climbs up the stairs and into the sleek white jet.

I shrug and follow him. When I get inside, I look around with my jaw hanging on the floor. The stranger notices my shocked expression and smiles.

"This may be random, but do you know what my name is?" he asks.

I frown and shake my head. I should have asked.  "Do you know mine? I mean, you should, considering you're letting me into your private jet. What if I have a gun?" I say.

"Your name is Hobo, si?" He laughs.

"No, my name is Skye. S-k-y-e."

He nods. "That's a beautiful name."

"What's yours?"

"None of your business."

"Is that your full name? I have heard that Spanish names are really long," I joke and laugh at myself.

"Ha ha, funny hobo. Maybe you should get a job as a comedian to earn money for that ticket. Oh wait, nobody would want to see your shows."

I fake gasp. "Rude."

"Yes. I'm allowing you on my private jet and taking you to France to try and help you, even though I don't know you. How rude of me."

"Touché," I say.

"Sit down," he commands and points to a tan leather couch that is placed next to a large oval-shaped window. He sits down on the couch directly opposite, that is facing the one he told me to sit in.

"Are you sure you want a hobo sitting on your seats?" I ask. This jet is so fancy. I've never been in one before, but I know that this is better than normal.

He pretends to be thinking for a moments. "You're right... Get out."

My eyes widen. "No. No. I'm joking. Please."

He smiles. "I'm joking, too. Siéntate," he tells me. I smile slightly and sit down. "Do you speak Spanish?" he asks.

I shake my head. "Not really. I can understand some of it, but I can't really speak it."

He leans back in his seat and stays silent for a while. I look around and see that the jet hasn't started moving yet.

When he leans back, like he is now, he seems so powerful. It's extremely intimidating. His grey eyes are focused on me and he is not saying a word. He is staring at me, so I stare back.

Most people have skew noses, at least, but this man's face is perfectly symmetrical. It's not fair.

"Are you a virgin?" he asks.

"Uh, excuse me?"

"Just answer the question."

"N-No..."

"How many guys have you been with?"

"One."

"Can you dance?"

I frown. "I guess... Why?"

"I'm asking the questions, not you." I look outside and see that the jet has started moving. "Okay. Do you want to hear my preposition?"

"Proposition," I correct.

"Cállate," he says. I quickly shut my mouth and nod. "I need a stripper for my best friends bachelor party. Will you do it?"

"You... You want me to be a stripper?"

"Only for one night. I'll be paying you a lot more than a normal stripper would get. You don't have to take everything off. I'll show you what to do," he explains.

"I don't know..." I feel the jet start to pick up speed and I look outside and watch as we take off and slowly lift off the ground and into the air. Once we are flying through the clouds, I turn back to the stranger. "I'm not the type of person to do that kind of stuff. I don't want random guys staring at my body and I can't dance like... that. I just... I don't think it's a good idea—"

"Please? I wouldn't ask you if I didn't need you. The same way you wouldn't have asked me for the money if you didn't need it. You're perfect, innocent but not too innocent and you're absolutely beautiful."

I blush slightly and look away. "All I have to do is dance and you'll get me the ticket to go home?" I ask.

He nods.

I sigh and stay quiet for a while. Is it worth it? I mean, it would be the fastest way to get this ticket. "When is the bachelor party?" I ask.

"In four days."

"Okay, I'll do it, as long as you give me a place to stay, food and possibly clothes?"

"Sure. We can also get you the clothes you need for your dance. I'll have to show you what you need to do when we land but, for now, relax," he says.

I lean back and melt into the comfortable cushions on the couch. This is definitely something I can get used to.

"So why don't you have money? How did you get to Spain?"

"My mom brought me here, but she left without me. I didn't know. I went to the bathroom and then she was just... gone. She even took my cellphone with her. All she left was my clothes which got stolen," I explain. I groan and run my hand over my face. It's so frustrating. I hate this. I just want to go home.

"Why would you want to go home? Your mom left you alone in a foreign country on purpose."

"I don't have anywhere else to go."

He frowns and leans forward, then takes my hands in his. I lean forward and look down at our hands, noticing how his skin is so much more tanned than mine.

"How about this, instead of buying you a ticket home I'll buy you a house in Spain. You can live there and I'll even help you get a job if you want one."

My eyes widen in shock. Damn, I should have become a stripper a long time ago. "I can't. My university is back home. I need to get a degree before I can get a proper job and everything."

"I'll get you any job you want... without the degree."

"What if I want to be a doctor? You gonna let me cut people open without having any clue what I'm doing?" I ask and laugh.

He smiles. "Fine, I'll pay for you to go to university, then. You shouldn't have to go back to a mother who abandoned you."

"Deal," I say without hesitation. Haha, now he can't take the offer back.

Damn, he is such a nice freaking person. I would have never thought someone would help me this much. He doesn't know me and he is buying me a freaking house.

•=•=•

Lmao, don't try this at home
But also...

Where do I sign up for this?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx