F i f t e e n

Skye's POV

"That is not how it works," I tell him.

"My house. My room. My door. My bed. Guess what else..." He smirks. I stay lying down on my back with my head on the pillow, and Dante gets on his knees. "I bought your clothes. They're mine, so I can rip them right off if I want to."

I sit up and push Dante, so that he is on his back, and then I straddle him and pin his arms against the bed. "I'm not your toy. I don't care what you bought me, because no matter what you do, I am not yours and you can't do whatever you want to me." I grind my hips against his. "Unless I want you to do those things to me."

I'm only doing this because I can tell he wants me too.

He groans and I smirk. "Fuck," he moans.

"So, even though everything around us is yours..." I dip my head down so my lips brush against his ear. "You're mine," I whisper and pat his cheek.

"Yeah, right. You wish, hobo," he says.

I move lower and lift up his shirt, then place a very intimate kiss on his torso. He sucks in a breath and I smile as I run my fingers across his abs. He really does have a nice body.

I start going lower and lower until I reach his waistband, but instead of going too far, I pull away and fall onto my bed. "Guess you're right. You're not mine. I'm not yours. So get out and I'll continue to look for guys on Tinder."

He frowns and watches me. "You're looking for guys?"

I pull out my phone and nod. "Yeah, this one guy was like 'I would break every chair in the world, just so you could sit on my face'." I laugh, but he doesn't laugh with me.

"What did you say back?" he asks.

"I asked him when he wants to meet. I mean, he is hot and French. Mm, it would be so sexy if he could talk dirty to me in French."

He glares at the roof.  "First of all, he is very disrespectful and you should not let someone say that to you. Also..." He turns onto his side and puts a hand on my thigh. "Je parle français. Je t'aime et je veux vraiment t'embrasser," he whispers.

"Really?" I ask. I'm not totally sure, but I think he said he likes me and something about kissing...?

"Wait, you speak French?" he asks.

"I did it for two years in high school so I know a bit," I explain.

He purses his lips. "So... So you understand what I said?"

"Wait," I say in realisation. "If you didn't know that I understood, that means you weren't teasing me. Were you serious?"

He stays silent for a while. "No, that's crazy. I hardly know you. Even though you're pretty and sweet, it's nothing. It's too soon. I..."

It sounds more like he is trying to convince himself.

I chuckle. "You like me."

"At least I'm not trying to kiss you after knowing you for a day," he says, reminding me once again of how I tried to kiss him as a way of apologising.

"You didn't deny that you like me," I point out. Oh my gosh, what if he actually likes me? No, he is right. It's too soon.

"Maybe it's just because I'm around you so much. Maybe I don't like you, I just think I do... but if you were someone else that was staying in my house and if I was seeing them as much as I see you, I'd probably believe I like them, too. You know what I mean?"

I nod. I actually do understand. "Yeah, I guess."

He chuckles. "English isn't my first language so I can't say what I mean as easily as you can."

I glance at him and give him a small smile, then I look away.

After a while, Dante speaks again. "Delete Tinder. It's just a bunch of guys looking for sex."

I shrug. "Maybe that's what I want."

He rolls his eyes. "I can fuck you way harder than any of the idiots on that site."

I gasp at how straightforward he is. He doesn't smile or wink, he just stays lying on his back, acting as if what he said was the most mundane thing.

"So tomorrow night... I'm going with Keelan and Jensen for dinner. Will you come?" Dante asks.

I lean my head on my hand and smirk. "You want me to be your date?"

"Well, I just thought you would want dinner, but nevermin—"

"No, no! I'm just kidding. Yes I'd love to go. I want to explore Paris. It feels like I haven't really seen anything."

"Okay, well, it's a really fancy place so you'll have to dress up. You can wear that dress we bought, if you want."

"Yeah, I'll be the hottest date you've ever had," I joke. "You won't be able to keep your hands off me."

"I'm sure I'll manage."

I sit up and lean against the headboard. "Okay... Tomorrow, you're not allowed touching me at all. You think you can handle it, big boy?"

He scoffs. "Obviously."

"Okay, well then I'll see you tomorrow. Sweet dreams," I say.

He stands up and walks to the door, pulling it open. "But if I can't touch you, you can't touch me either."

I nod. "Deal."

•=•=•

Hehe not being able to touch someone creates so much sexual tension. I love it.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx