F o u r t e e n

Dante's POV

She stares up at me with big, doe eyes. I want to kiss her so badly right now.

What people say about girls and boys being able to be friends without any feelings growing is hardly ever true. I thought nothing would happen between Skye and me, but I was wrong.

Our bodies are pressed together and our lips are only inches apart. There is no way we are just friends.

From the beginning, I though she was beautiful, but I never thought I would do or feel anything. Right now I feel extremely attracted to her in so many ways and I can't even explain why.

I mean, she gets on my nerves and makes me frustrated so often but for some reason that just makes me want her more.

If I actually start to like her, it could be a problem. I really hope that doesn't happen. Maybe I should have just left her in Spain.

"W-What?" she whispers and glances down at my lips.

I run my finger along her bottom lip, and a strange feeling forms in my chest. There is nothing I want more than to feel her lips against mine.

I know I tease her a lot, but it's only because she is pretty and it is amusing to see her get annoyed.

"Kiss me," I repeat.

She laughs and gently pushes me away from her. "You're right, teasing is fun," she tells me.

I frown. "Uh, what?"

"I know you were teasing me and so I just played along and it's actually not that bad. I mean, there's no harm in it, right?" she explains.

I stay silent for a while. So this entire time she was just teasing me and I actually wanted to kiss her? I clench my jaw, feeling slightly annoyed and disappointed.

What if this is how she felt when I would tease her?

"Right..." I mumble and move away from her.

I turn around and slowly unbutton my shirt. If I can make her want me, then maybe the teasing can actually go somewhere.

"What are you doing, Dante?" she asks. I close my eyes. I love the way she says my name. I turn around and slowly pull the shirt off.

"God, I love the way you say my name. Say it again," I demand.

She bites her lip. "Dante," she whispers breathlessly.

I unzip my pants, but I don't pull it down. This is just teasing and I don't want it to go too far unless she really wants it.

She doesn't say a word. Her breathing gets more rapid, making me smirk. She definitely wants me right now.

I walk up to her and her eyes run up and down my body. "I..." Her lips are parted and she is just staring at me, completely speechless.

I wrap my one arm around her waist and go in to kiss her, but when I do, she quickly moves her head to the side, and I end up kissing her cheek.

I frown again and move away slightly and she smiles. She holds onto my tie and pulls me closer, so that my lips are only millimeters away. "Goodnight," she whispers and then moves away.

She walks out the door, leaving me shocked and wanting more.

•=•=•

Skye's POV

I lie on my bed, on Tinder. I probably shouldn't be using the phone that Dante bought me to try and hook up with other guys but honestly, I don't care.

I mean, it's not like Dante actually wants me. Plus, there is no harm in me finding a really hot French guy.

Tinder kind of sucks. You'd expect there to be some decent people but all I have gotten is people asking me to send nudes. The latest message - which I have yet to fully open - says 'hey baby, wanna f*ck?'. Like, can you just say hello first?

I shake my head, and continue to swipe left and occasionally right when there is someone funny and cute.

Maybe I should just be normal and actually go outside to meet people...

Haha. Nah.

"Skye," Dante calls before stepping into my room, without even knocking.

"¿Que pasa?" I say. "Why don't you knock, pendejo?"

He frowns. "¿Tu hablo español?"

I shake my head. "No, I watch Dora the Explorer."

"I'm quite sure they wouldn't say pendejo on a kids show..."

I shrug. "Dora sells drugs now. Swiper is a wanted criminal because he went from swiping to robbing banks. Diego is part of ISIS. It's dark, man," I joke.

He rolls his eyes and smiles. "You're crazy."

"Why don't you knock?" I repeat. "I could be naked."

"That's why I don't knock," he says and winks.

"Idiot."

"Hey, it's my house. It's my room. It's my door. I don't have to knock," he states and then lies down beside me on the bed. "My bed, too."

•=•=•

:)

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx