N i n e

Skye's POV

I walk into Dante's room and make my way to his cupboards. I pull open the drawers but I don't find anything useful for sleeping in. I open all his cupboards until I find the one where his pajamas are kept.

Deciding to just take what's on top, I pull out a long red top, but the matching pants will never stay on me. It doesn't matter because the shirt goes down to mid-thigh for me. Thankfully he is tall.

I quickly change into the top and wrap the towel around my head. When I go to close the cupboards, I notice a little white box sticking out of his clothes and I am about to push it back, until I realize that it is a box of cigarettes.

Wow, well that makes him a lot less attractive.

I shake my head and close the cupboard, then turn around to walk out. That is when I see that Dante is leaning against the door with his eyebrows raised and his arms folded across his chest.

"Wait, how long were you there for?"

"I just saw you messing around in my cupboard without my permission. What are you doing in here?" he asks.

"I'm sorry. I didn't have clothes. I thought you wouldn't mind." I notice an amused expression on his face. "What?"

He smirks and walks up to me, until our body's are only millimeters apart. "Does that mean that you're..." He wraps his arms around my waist and I gasp when he pulls my body flush against his. "Not wearing anything under my shirt?"

I go a deep red colour and feel my entire body heat up. "The stuff I have is wet and I couldn't—"

"I don't mind," he whispers and winks, making me blush even further. "But seriously, please don't go through my stuff without me again. I'll even buy you a phone so you can call me if you want."

I frown. How much money does this guy have? "Who are you?"

"Your saviour," he tells me and grins. I start walking out but he grabs my wrist and stops me. I turn around to see what he wants. "I think you should be punished for doing what you're not supposed to do."

My eyes widen. "P-Punished?"

"Yeah, go stand on my balcony," he commands.

"What? But it's freezing outside and I don't even have pants on."

"I know."

"You're evil."

"I know."

I sigh and look at the door that leads to his balcony. "Fine," I whisper and walk to his door, pulling it open and stepping out. The coldness of the tiles on my bare feet makes me jump and I hug my arms to my body.

There is light drizzle and the water makes the wind seem a thousand times colder. Goosebumps rise all over my skin. I keep my eyes closed, not sure what to do. There's nowhere to hide and nothing to cover myself with.

I kneel down and wrap my arms around my legs to try to keep them warm. I wish I had chosen a different shirt now. It doesn't keep me warm at all.

I start to shiver, and it feels like my entire body is covered in blocks of ice. I hear the door open and I look up to see Dante standing and looking down at me. I stand up quickly, not sure what he is going to do. Is this part of the punishment?

"I feel bad. Just come inside," he tells me and steps aside to let me back in.

I walk back in as fast as I can and pull Dante's cupboard open, pulling out a black hoodie and putting it over my shirt. I take two of his socks that look longer than the rest and pull them up as high as they can - surprisingly they reach my knees. "Why are these socks so long?" I'm not complaining cause it just means more warmth.

"Why are you touching my stuff after I told you not to?" he asks.

I smile and pat his arm. "Yeah, nice talking to you. See ya around," I say in a rush and walk out his room before he can lock me outside again.

I walk downstairs and walk to the kitchen. When I finally reach it, I look around the cabinets and inside the fridge to see what I should make.

"May I make something for you, madam? Anything?" someone says behind me. I spin around, not expecting anyone to be here. I find a tall bald man standing and smiling at me.

I frown. Is this man is supposed to be in here or is he breaking in? I roll my eyes at myself. Yeah because every criminal likes to come in and offer to make you a meal before taking your valuables.

"I'm Stuart. I work for Mr. Gomez. I'm the chef. Would you like anything?" he asks when he realises that I'm slightly confused.

"It's okay... I can do it myself. Thank you."

"You sure? Sushi? Quesadilla? You name it, I make it."

"I think I'm just going to make myself a sandwich," I say and pull out the ingredients as I find them. "But maybe some time this week you can help me make a dessert or something, if possible."

"Of course. You can just press the bell to call me," Stuart says and points at a little button on the wall.

I nod and purse my lips. Is this what it is going to be like as Dante's 'slave' when we get back to Spain? Is he going to ring a bell and have me at his beck and call? 

I finish making my sandwich and then finish it and make my way back to my room. The whole house is so quiet, which is the opposite of how it was earlier when Keelan and Jensen were around here.

As I walk through the huge house, I start to wonder about all the things Dante might make me do. I'm not good at much, so I don't know why he would want me to be his slave.

Maybe this was a bad idea.

•=•=•

Question: what's the last song you listened to?

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx