never be hungry

i once knew a girl who loved counting calories. she could not control where her dreams took her in the middle of a nightmare but she could control how empty she could feel after. 1...2...3... it seemed to her the less she ate the more stones were in her stomach. one day she hoped she would sink. so she went on counting until her heart filled with stones and it was chipping away at her teeth till a gaping hole could be pushed. force fed on love and fear she felt no love in this fulfilling state - her body. it is her body. why should she eat? why should she try? and it was while counting 1...2...3 that she fell in love with a girl. and suddenly it was a cosmic explosion of wanting needing aching and starving. she felt her mouth craving the salt from the crevices of this angel girl, felt the need to touch her skin like the softest brushes of fingertips when caressing a butterfly, felt the ache between slippery and sticky and craved peach nectar with a ravenous hunger she had never known.
intoxication ruled her and she dug her canines into the neck of angel girl / peach girl / eat-me girl. she clawed and gnawed and sucked on nectarine veins, cotton candy flesh, bubblegum heart.
1...2...3...she loved too strong, too much, too hungrily. angel girl was angel leftovers. peach girl was now just a pit.
- you shouldn't have eaten me whole and
blamed me for your stomachache