10

He kissed my cheek before placing me on the floor.
"How was school?" he asked while taking off my backpack and swinging it over his shoulder.
"Interesting" I looked at BTS with their mouths wide open, "right, Lisa?"
She nodded while smirking.

"Very interesting, right guys?" she stood in front of them and waved her hands frantically.
They continued staring at us with their mouths wide open.
"Hello?!" Lisa yelled making them come back to their senses.

"Babe" he ruffled my hair, "who are they?"
"Classmates" I fixed my hair the best I could.
"What happened to you?" he pulled me at arms length and looked me up and down.
"A fight happened" I checked on myself to see scratches and a few bruises on my arms and legs.

He took off his jacket and put it around me, "we have to check on those." he pointed to a scratch.
I nodded.
He suddenly got in a weird sitting position in front of me his back facing me.
"What?" I looked at Lisa that looked equally confused as me.
"Get on, I'll give you a piggy back ride." he turned his face towards me.
I nodded and got on his back and he held the back of my thighs as he stood up.

I giggled because it was fun how he started spinning around.
He picked up my backpack that he had placed on the floor before, "put it on"
I grabbed it with one hand while the other one held on around his neck carefully to not choke him.
I slid it on and did the same with the other hand while wearing the jacket.

I looked at Lisa and she was grinning with her thumbs up. I looked at BTS they all had wide eyes.
"What's wrong with you guys?" I moved some hairs that got on my face away.
"Noth-nothing" Namjoon stuttered.
The rest of BTS nodded and looked away.
"Well it was nice hanging out with you guys today but I don't want to speak to any of you ever again so just imagine I don't exist please" I ruffled Baek's hair, "let's go Bae" I looked at his face from the side and could swear I saw a blush.

"I'm tagging along" Lisa skipped towards us and waved at BTS.
I just looked at them one more time before leaving with the piggy back ride.
When we got to Baek's car he set me down in front of it and opened the door for me.
I took off my backpack and threw it under my seat before seating down, he closed the door and hoped into the drivers seat while Lisa hummed a melody from the back seat.

He drove off and Lisa started talking while I drank water, "That was the best acting ever... I even thought it was real, you both should date for real."
I spit out my water and wiped it off with a wipe.
"Sorry Baek" I glared at Lisa.
He just laughed, "trust me I tried."

That brought me back to when we were kids and I was 10 while he was 12.
(In flashback)
"Y/n, saranghae (I love you)" he pulled out a lily from behind his back.
I smiled but looked at my parents staring at us mom was smiling but dad was frowning and shaking his head.
I looked down and frowned and back at dad then at Baekhyun.
"Sorry Baek but I-I" I looked at dad again and back at Baek, "I don't love you and we-we can never be...together."
I pushed the lily away and smiled at him, "imagine I accepted it."
I looked at dad and he nodded approvingly while mom looked sad but smiled slightly.
(End of flashback)

I sighed and stared out the window.
I looked at the rear view mirror and saw the same car that followed me last time my eyes widened.
"Shit" I muttered
"What?" Baek continued looking at the road.
"Those people have been following me but I thought I lost them... Don't take me home yet." I continued looking at the rear view mirror.

"Who is following you?" she looked behind her.
"Act normal as if you didn't know... and those people are from music companies in Korea that have been following me since they found out I lived here." I rolled my eyes.

Baek started driving in circles until we lost them at a traffic light.
"Why don't you stop driving and see what they want." Lisa asked when Baek passed security.
"Well they want me to sign a contract or they will bother me with a bunch of mail or leaking my information like where I live and stuff like that." I sighed with relief when we got to my place.

I hopped out of the car while Baek carried my backpack inside.
I grabbed it and thanked him he suddenly gave me a kiss on the cheek getting me awes from the maids and Lisa as he ran out and into his car driving off.
I slightly blushed.

Lisa was staying over again and we walked together to my room. She continued talking while I threw my backpack on my bed and looked at myself in the mirror and then at Lisa.
I laughed, "we are a mess."
She looked at herself and at me and started laughing as well.
"Hakuna"
"Matata"
We both rolled on the floor holding our stomaches.

I stood up after I finished laughing, "I have to go and check on how my music is going, I'll be back go to the restroom and fix yourself take anything from my closet."
She nodded and stood up as I walked out.
I headed to the recording studio and knocked on the door before opening it.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎