18

"Wait! Aren't we all supposed to have a chance?!" yelled Namjoon.
"You all had one and you lost it, not like Sehun. He took his chance and fast, just how I want my son in law to be." father said smiling proudly.
I looked at Sehun which was still on his knee and holding the ring out for me.

I slowly reached my left hand towards him, "Yes, I will marry you so please take care of me."
He quickly put the ring on my ring finger before I could change my mind, "I love you." he said as he hugged me and started twirling me in the air.

He set me down and I looked around only to see a hurt BTS.
I bit my bottom lip lightly, feeling bad for them since it was my fathers decision.
Sehun held on to my hand with the ring on it and bowed to my father, "I promise to take good care of your daughter."
"I know you will son." father said patting Sehun's back, "everyone please congratulate the soon to be married couple."
I gulped, 'soon' how far was that soon?"

"I don't feel well, father." I said holding on to my stomach, "could I go rest for a little while."
"We have guests right now and there is a matter to celebrate about before I leave." he said glaring at me.
"I know but..."
"No buts" he said ending the conversation.
"Please let her go rest she has a concert soon, and she's already busy enough to be here just to celebrate getting married with me." Sehun said squeezing my hand.

Father didn't even think twice as he let me go to my room.
I didn't say anything to anyone on my way there all I wanted to do was scream in my pillow and that's exactly what I did.
"Y/n are you okay?" Lisa said worriedly.
I nodded, "don't worry about me, worry about Sehun."
"Sehun?" she looked at me confused.
"He'll be dead in a while." I said smirking evilly.

"Why?" she asked looking at me shocked.
"He's my fiancé." I said shaking my head.
She froze, "fiancé?"
"By decision of my father." I said taking a deep breath.
I looked at Baekhyun which didn't say anything and just stared at me with disbelief.
"Isn't he your hair stylist?" Lisa asked confused.
"He's also richer then me and my father." I said not believing myself.

"He lies to all of us." I said holding my head, "I trusted him!"
Lisa hugged me, "relax... everything will be alright... at least you're not getting married to a BTS member."
I shook my head, "I prefer any of those idiots over a liar."

"Then why don't you say no." Lisa said giving my shoulder a squeeze.
I shook my head, "I would be dead meat."
She looked at me confused but before she could say anything else someone slammed the door open and ran towards me.

They suddenly locked lips with me and hugged me tightly.
I just widened my eyes when I realized who it was...
Jungkook.

A/n- sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎