16

"Father who is Sehun?" I gave him back the list of names.
"He's richer then you and me so he's my first candidate for you, he couldn't make it today." he whispered loud enough for me to be the only one to hear.
I nodded slowly, it can't be the Sehun I know.

I looked at the adults sitting at the table and smiled, they smiled back.
I didn't pay attention to what they were talking about with my father and just stared at the table.

"Y/n?" the woman sitting beside me waved a hand in front of my face.
"Yes?" I looked at her.
"Never mind."she faced the man sitting beside her.
I looked at my father and he glared at me.
"Well now that everyone is paying attention," he looked back to the front, "the guys are staying over tonight and half of tomorrow in the guests rooms, you may leave now."

He stood up and left the room, I bowed at the guests and left after him.
They are staying over?
I walked to my room and closed the door behind me.
I froze when I saw someone on my bed... Jimin.

"What are you doing here?!" I said startled by him.
"I was looking for you," he held up the paper from Baek and Sehun, "cute letter."
I walked to him and yanked it out of his hand, "you found me now what?"
I set stared at the letter and smiled.

Suddenly Jimin grabbed my wrists and pulled me onto the bed making me fall on top of him, "let me go." I tried to stand up but his arms were wrapped around me.
"I can't do that." he muttered.
I could feel him sniffing my hair.
"Your smell... I like it." he said as he continued sniffing.
"Good for you now let me go before someone else walks in." I said squirming in his arms.

"Sorry for everything I said and did to you at school." his grip loosened a bit.
"I still hate you." I squirmed a bit more and gave up, my head was laying on his chest.
"Please don't say that Y/n." he started caressing my hair.
"It's to late for sorries." I tried standing up again.
I accidentally grabbed onto his Chimi down there which made him moan.

I immediately let go of him and froze... "sorry." I muttered laying on his chest again.
He was about to say something but the door opened.
He immediately let go of me and I stood up fast.
I didn't know what to do or say when I realized it was the person I wanted the least to come in...
My father.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes, making it so short and posting this late I've been really busy and trust me I'm trying.✌︎✌︎