22

I watched frightened as the paramedics took Jungkook and the police took Sehun.
I walked up to Jimin and Taehyung, I slapped them both hard, "You should've stopped them instead of staring at them like idiots!" I yelled at them ignoring the crowd that had formed outside.

I walked away before they could say anything, I got on my car and sped away.
I arrived at the hospital and half ran inside.

Time Skip (after filling out all the paperwork)
I walked into Jungkook's room and realized he was sitting up and was staring at me.
"Why am I here?" he asked looking around.
"You blacked out at school." I said as I walked closer to him, "How are you feeling?"

"I'm fine." he said as he got off the bed.
"Jungkook get your ass back on the bed." I said as I pushed him back towards it.
He held on to my shoulders and I landed on him which startled us both.
My head was resting on his chest and his arms were wrapped around me.

The door suddenly opened and in walked the rest of the BTS members.
"Y/n!"
I immediately got off of Jungkook, "Well... I'll  be on my way..." I said as I smiled awkwardly
"Where are you going?" asked Rm.
"I... have to go to the police station." I said remembering my fiancé.

"What for?" asked Jimin.
"You already know idiot." I said as I walked out of the room.
I exited the hospital and got onto my car, I called Baek.

On the Phone
"Hello." said Baek.
"Baek could you find out what police station Sehun is in?" I said as I started the engine.
"He's in prison?" Baek sounded surprised, "What for?"
"I'll let him explain to you later, now find out where he's at please." I said as I began driving.
"Give me a sec.... he's at.... the prison in.... the center of the city." he said.
"Thanks," I hung up and began driving to it.

Time Skip (after getting Sehun out of prison)
The ride was silent until I began to speak, "Sehun... let's break it up here... I don't want to marry anyone right now." I said as I stopped the car in front of the school.
He stared at me for a while, "If that's what you want then fine by me." he muttered as he got out of the car and slammed the door.
I sighed and began driving home.

My phone began ringing, I picked it up.
On the Phone
Y/n~ "Hello?"
???~ "I know the actual story of what happened to your mom."
I rolled my eyes, "My mom died in a fire... could you leave me alone now?"
???~ Could I? I saw it all... and I will say it all..."
The person hung up.

What did they mean by that?
There was no one else there... I had made sure.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎