11

Hi Chen" I sat on my chair besides his.
"Hi Y/n, your CD's are you printing but we can start announcing them." he pulled something up on the monitor.
"Here is a design for posters and we are working on a video right now." he smiled proudly moving a little so I could scoot closer.
I did and smiled, "I love it"
The poster showed a white rose on fire and a dark background behind it.
"It goes with the theme... are they printed?" I continued smiling looking at the monitor.
"Yeah I have a few here." he pulled something from under his desk.
He handed them to me and these said Y/n and the name of the CD... Young Love Never Lasts.... in big letters.

I remembered the incident that happened and tried to forget it

I shook my head and looked at Chen, "it's perfect could I take one?"
He nodded and I grabbed one, "thanks and make sure everything comes out fine if there is a problem make sure to tell me... I'm counting on you, this could even be the CD's cover." I hugged him.
He hugged me back and I walked out of the room with the poster in hand.

I walked into my room and Lisa was on my bed with a magazine in hand and some pjs she must have found.
"Lisa want to be the first one to see the poster for my newest album." I hid the poster behind my back.
She jumped off the bed and smiled nodding her head excitedly.
I pulled it in front of me facing her direction.

Her mouth dropped open... "I-I love it!"
"Right?" I hung it on the wall with tape and smiled.
I then walked to the bed and laid down while Lisa continued staring at it.

"You know it won't move right?" I stared at her unmoving figure.
"Huh? Oh, Y/n did you know you are on a magazine." she plopped herself beside me while holding the same magazine from earlier.
"Yes I know... I've been interviewed to many times already." I sighed and closed my eyes.

"I know that but have you been on a Korean magazine yet." I could hear her flipping pages.
"Not that I know about." I opened my eyes and turned my body so that I was on my stomach.
I looked at the magazine she was holding and she handed it to me.

"What magazine is this?" I looked at the cover.
"The names Saranghae." Lisa said smiling, "cute isn't it."
I nodded as I stared at the cover which showed a couple holding hands and staring into each other's eyes while standing in front of a wedding shop.

I flipped the book open to where Lisa had handed it to me and I stared at the pictures of me.
On the left page I was wearing a gray two piece dress I really loved and on the page besides that one I was wearing a beautiful white thin dress.

"The photographer took about a million shots until he was satisfied

"The photographer took about a million shots until he was satisfied." I giggled at the thought of all the suffering for some simple pictures.
"You came out stunning." she was now on her stomach as well and staring at my pictures.

I started reading and everything which was in Korean, it said...

The famous Korean singer from the U.S, Kang Y/n, might live in South Korea! Rumores say she might even start performing in South Korea!
Even do she is not as popular here like in the U.S it is said she will become even more popular then our well known, Lee Sunmi.

I stopped reading, "Lee Sunmi?"
"You don't know who she is?!" her eyes were wide.
I shook my head.
She immediately pulled out her phone from the pj's pockets and typed something in and handed it to me.
I stared at the screen as a video played...

"Wow she's so pretty and her song is catchy along with the choreography... I love it." I smiled widely as I handed Lisa her phone back.
She nodded and put her phone away.
I continued reading.

Many fans are excited because of the rumors and await for the exciting news.
If you haven't heard about Y/n and what the big fuss is about then continue reading for more information about her.

Y/n was born in the Geumjeong District in Busan, South Korea.
She is a well known CEO for her father's company known as Kang which sells clothing from as little as three dollars to more then one million dollars.

She earns an estimated amount of 13.8 billion dollars a year or one billion one hundred fifty million a month, she is one of the biggest billionaires in the World.

She is also known as an amazing music producer for other singers and musicians and is known to teach beginners once or twice a year for free.

Some billionaires donate as much as 2 thousand but she is known to donate as much as 500 thousand dollars. She has such a kind heart which matches her beauty.

The only close family Y/n has is her father her mother sadly passed away...

I shut the magazine and sighed.
I gave the magazine back to Lisa and closed my eyes placing my face on my pillow and drifted off to sleep.

"H- help!" I was coughing as smoke covered my face.
I was inside of a car and the fire was with me, I started pounding on one of the windows.
My eyes were tearing up and my lungs were burning I continued pounding on the glass as I watched the fire getting closer and closer by every second.

A/n: sorry for any mistakes✌︎✌︎