25

A/n~ it's my birthday!!!! And I feel old!!!! I'm sorry for uploading a bit late

Namjoon....
"I'm really sorry Namjoon," I said as I tried backing up again only to be squished even more.
He did one swift movement and I was pushed towards the elevator's wall, he was facing me with his hands over my head creating the little distance we had.
I could feel his breath hitting my face for a second before looking away awkwardly.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jimin asked from the center of the crowd as he tried to see where I was at.
I was about to answer before Rm's hand covered my mouth.
"Y/n?!" yelled Jimin as his head popped up.
"Shhh," annoyed people shushed him.

"Don't say anything," Namjoon said taking his hand off of my mouth.
I looked at him confused before nodding my head.
He took his hand off of my mouth and put it back on top of my head.

I could smell him so perfectly... I liked his smell, it was strong but it wasn't overwhelming.
"Are you done sniffing me?" he said with a smile showing me his dimples.

My face turned red, I wasn't ready for the attack.

"I was checking where the bad smell was coming from," I said as I looked away.
"I don't smell bad," he said as he took a hand off of the elevator's wall and pulled his shirt to his nose, "do I?"
"Did you take a shower?" I asked trying my best to sound disgusted.

"Of course I did," he said as the elevator suddenly stopped making us feel lighter for a second.
Beep~ "1st floor."
We got off and walked to the door along with the rest of the crowd.

"Y/n?!" yelled Jimin from somewhere in the walking crowd.
Namjoon took my hand and pulled me towards an exit.
"Where are we going?" I asked as I tried matching his speed.

"Somewhere fun," he said as he took my bags with his free hand.

A/n~ sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎