42

"What am I supposed to do when the media takes pictures?" I said covering the hickey with a hand.
"Cover it with makeup or say it was a mosquito." said Jin.
"Or you could stay here until it fades away." said Rm.
"Just tell them it was from your boyfriend." said Suga which was now being held against the wall by Taehyung.
"Why not tell them a lunatic held you against your will in a dark alley and left running away as soon as he saw a person." said Taehyung glaring at Suga.

"I'll wear a turtle neck since I don't have a foundation here." I said with a sigh.
"I'll go buy one right now." said Jin, "Just send me the color and brand through text."
"It's fine." I said sitting on the couch.
"I'll just go and grab the ones I think match your color than." he said grabbing the car keys and walking out of the house before I could say anything.

"You can go sleep at my room, I'll stay on the couch." said Jungkook.
"I'll stay on the couch." I said patting the pillow beside me.
"It's partially our fault that you're here in the first place so stay in my room." he said grabbing my shoulders and pulling me up.
"Fine." I said following him out of the intense scene with Suga and Taehyung.

We stopped in front of a door, he opened it and walked inside. I followed closely and glanced at the lit up room.

The room was neatly organized but the color scheme was dark colors, dark red, dark blue, dark green, gray and black which made the room seem smaller than it was. It smelled like cologne mixed with something strong and familiar.

Jungkook stared at me as I walked around the room.
"What's that smell?" I asked finally meeting his eyes.
He grabbed a bottle of cologne from a drawer and began spraying the room without a word.

I stared at his back as he continued spraying, I covered my nose, "That's more than enough."
He stopped and placed the bottle back inside of the drawer, "That's the bathroom, you could take a shower and I'll leave the things we bought on the bed."
"Thanks." I said with a smile.
"Do me a favor and don't go through my stuff." he said before walking out of the room.

He was more mysterious than I thought. I closed the door.

I walked into the bathroom and locked the door behind me before taking a cold shower.

I got out of the shower grabbed a towel before heading to the room. I looked at the bed with dark red covers, I picked up the bags and placed them on the floor. I pulled out the clothes and picked a gray oversized hoodie with black leggings.

I stared at my wedding dress laying on the bathroom floor. I quickly closed the bathroom door and jumped on the bed, immediately falling asleep.

I woke up to noise coming from a corner of the dark room.
I sat up and tried to see what was there.
"I didn't mean to wake you up." said Jungkook.
"It's fine... are you looking for something?" I asked turning on the lamp beside the bed.
He closed the cabinet he was rummaging through, "I'll look for it in the morning, go back to sleep."

I stood up and walked in his direction, "I'll help." I said placing a hand on the cabinet's handle.
He pulled my hand away from the drawer, "It's fine."
Now I was curious.
"I'm already awake, you won't lose anything with my help." I said pulling on one of the cabinet's drawers.

The door opened slightly and he slammed it close with a hand.
I slightly jumped at the loud bang, "Why-..."
He suddenly placed his arms around my waist and placed me on top of the cabinet with a swift movement.
"You know curiosity killed the cat." he whispered in my right ear.

I widened my eyes, "What are you hiding in there?"
"You do understand what I just said, right?" he muttered, his face inches away from mine.
I nodded, "You can kill me right after I find out."
He stared at me for a few seconds in silence.
"I'm waiting." I said glancing at the drawer, "Hurry before the cabinet breaks because of my weight."

"Not happening." he said pulling me off of the cabinet.
"What part?"
He rolled his eyes and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder like a sack of potatoes.
"Put me down." I said as he began walking.

He threw me on the bed and laid beside me, "Go to sleep."
"Well now I can't, it's barely two in the morning." I said staring at the clock beside me, "Besides why are you here?"
Jungkook stared at me, "Do you really believe I'll leave you here, with my things, by yourself?"
"Yes." I said nodding.
"Yeah, no." he said closing his eyes.

I slowly sat up and stared at the cabinet.
He wrapped a hand around my waist and pulled me towards him tightly, "It's not going to be that easy."
I stared at his neck which was directly in front of my face, he smelled like that strong cologne he was spraying around the room mixed with that other smell.

"Go to sleep." Jungkook muttered.
"I'm cold." I said hoping he'd let me go.
He did and I was about to get off of the bed when he pulled me back and pinned me down. I stared at his intense eyes.
"Stay still and go to sleep." he said with a cold tone, "Leave my things alone."
I sighed, "Fine."

He rolled off of me and pulled the blanket over us before holding me in his tight embrace again.
"I won't do anything so you can let go of me already." I muttered.
"Don't wanna." he said tiredly holding me tighter than before.

A/n~ Sorry for any mistakes ✌︎✌︎