Potions Problems

3rd persons POV:

"You idiot! I already added that!" Harry exclaims.
"Well it's your fault, you should have told me!" Ron shouts back angrily.

CRASH!

The noise could be heard all around the potions classroom as the cauldron tips it's contents all over Harry Potter after he's pushed into the desk.
The raven haired boy screams as he starts to shrink rapidly until he's lost in a pile of clothes while onlookers; friends and enemies alike start laughing hysterically.
Professor Snape rushes to clear the area with an ashen face,
"Potter you foolish Gryffindor" he pushes past the crowd of students and raises his wand "scourgify" he mutters before sneering down at the small bundle of robes.

Draco Malfoy looks at the small, crying toddler and, as a wave of memories of him feeling the same as the little boy in front of him threaten to overwhelm him he feels a surge of protectiveness rise to the surface.
The blond rushes to baby Potter "stop it he's just a child! How would you like it hmm?" He scolds angrily, he turns to the young child and his face softens,
"Come here little one, I'm Draco, will you tell me your name?" He murmurs softly as he holds his arms out invitingly.

The whole class is shocked into silence by Draco's outburst and even more surprised when the small child rushes into Draco's arms and buries his head into the older boys neck, whimpering loudly.
"Class dismissed" Snape barks, "Draco seeing as the boy is quite literally attached, you shall accompany me to the headmasters office."

A/N: so that's chapter 1! Let me know what you think!
Much love
Andromeda_Lilly 😘