Hi.... Its Me Again

A/N: hi guys, I'm super sorry its taken me so long to update I've had really bad writers block. I've pushed through it so you aren't waiting any longer for the next chapter. This is another diary chapter, I hope you enjoy this chapter and that it was worth the wait.
Much love,
Andromeda_Lilly 😘

Draco's PoV

November 6th:

It was a quidditch match today, one for the house cup, between Slytherin and Hufflepuff, so I had to play. You weren't happy about it but you sat with Blaise and Pansy in your little Slytherin scarf and cheered the team on as we played, I could hear you as you shouted from the stands. I played my best because I knew you were watching, I wanted to make my little raven proud when I caught the snitch for you.

Slytherin won 260 to 80, and no one was happier about it than you raven, not even Blaise could stop you from running down to the pitch towards me, I swear you're just as fast on foot as you are on a broom Harry! You wouldn't stop talking about how amazing the game was or how quick I was when I
went after the snitch, I think its safe to say you were impressed. Your love of quidditch shows even as a toddler, its no wonder you throw yourself into it as older you. Hermione told me that your dad played when he was at school and that's one of the reasons you play like you do, you just want to make him
proud. I'm absolutely certain you did that the minute you made the youngest seeker in a century Harry.

There isn't a parent in the world who wouldn't be proud of that.

There was a huge party in the Slytherin common room to celebrate, but none of us really wanted to go so the whole group of us decided to go back to the flat and relax, we asked Dobby to bring us some snacks and Butterbeer and we had our own little party. You loved it, you love spending time with our friends but you were exhausted from the long day, so it wasn't long before you were curled up to my side on the sofa, fast asleep. The rest of us talked and caught each other up on our weeks, you'd be proud of us all Harry, interhouse unity at its finest, and all it took was a tiny you to bring us all together.

By the time everyone left I was too tired to move either of us, so we slept cuddled up to one another, you wrapped safely in my arms where I could protect you.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

November 11th

What got into you today Harry? I swear not even 16 year old you could throw a tantrum of that proportion.

I only had to go to see the headmaster and Sev to discuss how the potion was coming along, and I had to just leave while you were distracted you because you wouldn't stay with anyone other than me you threw the biggest strop Hogwarts had ever seen. And I do mean biggest; kicking, screaming, punching, Merlin's balls harry, you bit Blaise! I've never seen a child literally scream themselves red, you were in hysterics, I was worried you were going to pass out from oxygen deprivation you were screaming that much. There wasn't even a reason for it, you just decided you didn't like anyone else and refused to go anywhere without me, which normally would be adorable but today it was ridiculous.

You're sulking with me now because I left you with Pansy and Blaise in the Slytherin common rooms, I didn't realise how much damage a tiny Potter could do when he was upset. I came back from the meeting to find all the chandeliers smashed and all the furniture overturned, and you sat in the middle of the floor bawling your eyes out. When I asked pansy what had happened she told me that one second you were just sat crying and the next it was like a bomb had just exploded, she said she'd never seen that much magic full stop, never mind that it was accidental.

I took you to Madame Pomfrey to make sure you were okay because using that much magic should have drained you to an almost minimal level, especially at that age. What was strange though is that she said you were absolutely fine, no magical core depletion, no magic usage strain, you were perfectly healthy. She told me to keep an eye on you, to make sure you really were okay after all that, I swear Harry Potter life is never boring around you is it? I'm starting to understand why Hermione was always frustrated with you, she looked like she wanted to pull her hair out, and honestly, I can sympathise.