Happy Holidays

A/N: I'm trying to finish this book guys, your support is very appreciated, I hope you enjoy this chapter and tell me how you feel about it.
Much love Drom 😘

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
3rd persons PoV

December 24th

Christmas had finally arrived for the Hogwarts students, break had officially started and the group of friends were grateful for the break in routine. The celebrations were in full swing and Hermione had put forward the idea of Christmas Eve boxes, filled with fluffy pyjamas, some sweet treats and a book or film to enjoy while they waited for Christmas morning to arrive.

They had all decided that aside from the Christmas feast they would be spending the day celebrating in the flat and were all sleeping over so they could open presents together in the morning. A blanket fort was built in the living room, using the sofas and fairy lights they made a beautiful and comfy space to relax and watch some movies. How the Grinch stole Christmas was currently playing as the couples and friends snuggled up close to each other, sharing blankets and snacks the odd family savoured the moment, a rare moment of peace that was captured by Luna in a few moving pictures.

"For the diary" she said when the flash startled them.

They had watched The Grinch, The Polar Express and Elf before everyone, but Draco, started to drift off to sleep. Draco waited for at least an hour before he moved, watching Harry snore softly wrapped up in his quilt with a peaceful expression on his face. When he shook himself out of his daze, he silently walked to his bedroom to grab the bag of expertly wrapped gifts (thanks to Hermione and the house elves), which although was charmed to be bottomless, was still heavier than he'd thought it would be.

The blond placed them in artful piles under the tree, each pile for a different person, with Harry's pile noticeably being the largest of them all, all of them wanting to spoil the toddler to give him at least a few happy memories from his childhood.

Once the presents were set up Draco turned off the TV, which was just playing the main menu screen repeatedly at this point, he then started to clean all the wrappings, rubbish and mugs away; he couldn't leave it till the morning could he now? When all was done and Draco felt satisfied with the results of his cleaning spree he settled down in the fort alongside his friends, snuggled up to Harry and drifted into a peaceful sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry was the first to wake, excitement leaving him unable to stay asleep, he sat and waited for someone else to wake up before remembering draco told him to wake him up if he ever woke up before the blond.

"Dwaco!" The ravenet said in a hushed tone, frustrated when he didn't get a response he used all his strength to shake the older boys shoulder,

"DWACO! Wake up!" Harry decided to shout right next to his guardians ear, meaning he shot up startled and confused.

"Wha.. I'm awake mother..." The teen mumbles still half asleep, making harry laugh,

"I no your mummy Dwaco, I Hawwy." The toddler said through his giggles, waking Draco up properly and rousing a couple of the others in the process. All those still asleep were rudely awakened by Harry's rather loud screams of joy.

"HE'S BEEN! FATHEW CHWISTMAS HAS BEEN!" The still sleepy students crawled out of their fort and smiled at the small child jumping in excitement, a huge grin spread across his face.

"Okay little love, I don't think the whole castle needs to wake up this early, why don't we have some breakfast and then you can open your presents." Draco says with a tired smile.