Meeting The Headmaster

3rd persons POV:

Draco carries the tiny Potter and their things to professor Dumbledore's office where he and professor McGonagall were already waiting to assess the situation. Harry's tears had lessened to sniffles by the time they got to the old wizards office.
"Ah mister Malfoy and young mister Potter, please sit down" Dumbledore rasped lowly as the boys headed towards the comfy looking armchair near the professors desk,
"Professor Snape would you care to explain why mister Potter is an infant?" He asked, intrigued.

"He and the Weasley boy were arguing and Potter was pushed into desk where they were brewing a deaging potion, and because the buffoon is a magnet for trouble, naturally the potion goes everywhere including all over the boy; turning him into a four year old." The professor states gruffly.

Baby Potter starts to fidget in Draco's lap and turns to face the trio of professors timidly before turning back to Draco,
"They angwy at me awen't they Dwaco?" The little boy asks with a pout and watery eyes.
Draco is quick to reassure the little raven, shaking his head "no baby, not at all" he cooed looking into Harry's eyes "they just don't know what to do right now, so they're trying to figure out what happened so they can fix it."
"Oh okay Dwaco" Harry yawns snuggling down in the Slytherin's arms "I'm sleepy, I take a nap on my Dwaco now."

A/N: chapter 2 done, let me know what you thought!
Much love
Andromeda_Lilly 😘