Guardian Draco?

3rd persons POV:

The professors had stopped talking to observe the exchange between the two boys, and now it was glaringly obvious that the small saviour had grown rather attached to the blond Slytherin.
"Mister Malfoy," Draco drags his silver gaze away from the peaceful little boy napping in his arms at the sound of the headmasters voice "perhaps you would be mister Potter's guardian while Severus brews the ageing potion? I know it's quite a big task, but as the potion takes four months to complete he will need someone to look after him and you both seem to have grown very fond of each other" he remarks with a wry smile.
Draco's face takes on a look of disgust "You really think I'd let him be cared for by the weasel? He's the reason Potter's this way in the first place! Of course I'm going to be his guardian" he scolded.

Dumbledore chuckled lightly at the boys abruptness "well now that that's been agreed on we need to discuss the living arrangements for the duration"
"What's wrong with staying in Slytherin?" Draco huffs petulantly.
"Well nothing, that is, if your dorm mates are okay with this development" the older wizard replies patiently "I was, however going to offer you a living area of your own, equipped with everything you may need to care for a toddler, but the decision is yours."

Harry starts to stir, catching the end of the discussion "My Dwaco, no one else." He murmurs the words, slightly slurred with sleep. Both Draco and the professors are shocked, having not noticed Harry wake up.
"I guess that settles it then professor, we'll take the private living space please." The Slytherin says gathering their bags, "now if you don't mind I like to take Harry to see Madame Pomfrey so she can check him over before taking him to dinner." And with that Draco seats baby Potter on his hip and shoulders their bags walking out the door headed to the hospital wing.