Tickling The Pear

3rd persons POV:

Draco takes harry up to the towers first and points out the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw house entrances, the boys explore the top half of the castle, including the room of requirement, which Harry absolutely loved, spending a few hours playing with the toys that Draco asked the room for.

After making sure Harry had seen everything the upstairs had to offer the boys made their way to the dungeons where Draco points out the Hufflepuff house entrance then takes him to the Slytherin door,

"This is where I stay Harry, its the best house of them all" the blond says smugly before leading the small child to the kitchen portrait hole.

"To get in to the kitchens we need to tickle the pear, do you want to try it raven?" He asks the toddler, lifting him to reach the fruit. Harry tickles the pear and the door swings open, making him gasp,

"I did it!" He clapped his hands happily turning to grin at Draco.

"You sure did raven" the blond praised leading the small boy into the kitchen "now lets go say hi to Dobby, maybe he'll get us a hot chocolate."

As soon as they entered the kitchen the small house elf popped up in front of them, startling the tiny Gryffindor, causing him to hide behind Draco's legs and look up at the taller boy anxiously.

"It's okay Harry, it's just Dobby," he reassures his raven before turning to the house elf "Dobby this is Harry, I wanted him to meet you, would you like to join us for a hot chocolate?" The blond asks moving to a table in the corner of the kitchen, bringing Harry along with him.

"Join Master Malfoy? It would be an honour sir" the house elf gushes, "I'll get your drinks right away sir" Dobby bows before rushing to make the drinks.

"Don't forget to make yourself one Dobby" the Slytherin says with a smile before turning to the toddler sitting practically in his lap, "see Harry, Dobby isn't scary, he's very friendly, and he makes the best hot chocolate ever!"

Dobby makes his way back over as the mugs topped with whipped cream and marshmallows appear in front of the boys making Harry's eyes widen in shock.

"Thank you Dobby" Draco says lifting the mug and taking a sip before making a noise of appreciation,
"ah just like I remember it, perfect as always Dobby" saluting the air with the mug towards the now bashful house elf. Harry sipped at his drink slowly, savouring the sweetness of the cocoa leaning against Draco sleepily before letting out a yawn that seemed to big to have left such a small body.

"I think that's our cue to leave, thank you Dobby," he whispered conspiritually "say goodbye Harry" looking pointedly at the small boy as he picked him up along with their things.

"Tank you Dobby, g'bye" the little boy murmured as he waved tiredly, already half asleep in Draco's arms.

Draco carried the infant to professors Snape's office where he knocked and entered at his godfathers admittance, "Uncle Sev, will you give me directions to our flat? I was never told where it would be." The boy asked, getting straight to the point, needing to put Harry to bed as soon as possible.

"There is a portrait of Regulus Black, it's on the right hand side of the portrait of Barnabus the barmy on the seventh floor, the password is Basilisk" Snape drawled.

"Surely you should have asked its location before this point Draco?" He remarked snidely, looking at the small figure fast asleep in his godsons arms.

The blond made his way to where his godfather had directed him, careful not to jostle the sleeping toddler in his arms as he climbed the stairs, clutching him even tighter as Peeves passed by just as he reached the seventh floor corridor they needed and walked to the newly added portrait of Regulus Black on the right hand side of Barmy Barny, just like Sev had said.

"Basilisk" Draco whispered causing the portrait to swing open, revealing a light and airy living room, with an open plan kitchen connected to it, a wide hallway leading to what Draco could only assume were the bedrooms and a bathroom or two. Setting their bags on the sofa Draco headed to the first door and opened it, revealing a large bedroom with a king sized bed covered in Slytherin bedding, and silver walls, this was obviously supposed to be his room. Leaving the door open he walked to the room next to his, opening the door to reveal a brightly coloured bedroom with a single bed covered with Quidditch bedding, he had found Harry's room.

Draco carried Harry to the bed, pulling the covers back and setting him down gently, kissing his head and pulling the covers over the tiny body,
"Sleep well raven" was whispered before the blond tiptoed to the door, pulling it closed halfway before going to see what the other two rooms were.

The door opposite Harry's room was a huge playroom, brightly painted and holding a small activity table, along with a bookshelf and a toy box, which were the only things in there, Draco would have to talk to Dumbledore about taking Harry shopping for clothes and toys. The second door was a bathroom, equipped with a bath and a shower, so Draco wouldn't need to take him to the prefects bathroom every time the boy got dirty. Shutting the doors to both rooms he trudged back into the living room and hung their bags and his cloak up before slumping down on the sofa, which was more comfortable than Draco would have thought, and writing the notes to Hermione, Blaise and Pansy before dragging his tired feet to his room where he stripped down to his boxers and collapsed into the giant bed, promptly falling into a dreamless sleep.