14.

Roman's P.O.V

I walked in to the house as the music blasted. My phone had been going nuts tonight with these 'Grace notifications'.

I could take them off, but I like to know where she is and what she is doing.

This week has been driving me insane.

Grace hadn't shown up for work after Tuesday. I wasn't going to let her up and quit. I was going to drag her back in on Monday, by her pretty hair if I had to, and if things got worse, I would make her stay in my office.

I was giving her the week to cool her jets. But then someone rang me at work today, requesting to speak to me about Grace and where she would be tonight.

It's Thursday. Don't these people have work tomorrow?

I searched the crowd for a blonde in black pants and a skin tight white singlet. I was going of the photos I've seen already. People were staring and whispering around me.

"Hello!" Came a blonde towards me.

She was shorter then Grace, even with those heels on as she smiled at me.

"Are you gate crashing? I don't mind." She purred at me.

"Heather, don't!" I heard someone whisper to her. "That's Grace's husband."

The blonde turned to the other voice and hissed. "Ex!" Before turning back to me, smiling.

Then I saw Grace's friend. The dark one. Last time I saw her, I had Grace unconscious in my arms at a club.

"Mr Parker?" She gushed at me. "What are you doing here?"

"Where is she?" I snapped at her.

"Who? Grace?" She looked slightly worried. "I last saw her over here."

I followed her to outside and she froze. "Oh no!" I heard from her.

I looked ahead of me and I saw her.

Kissing another man!

I charged at them and tackled the man down the steps.

There was only three steps, but the fall still hurt.

I heard a shriek and then another one.

"Roman!"

"Get off my brother!"

"Roman!" Grace yelled at me, trying to hold back my arm from punching him.

"Keep your hands off her!" I growled at him as I shrugged Grace's grip off me.

"Roman, back off!" Grace cried out as she took my arm again.

The other blonde that spoke to me earlier had rushed to the blokes side.

"Why does it matter? She ain't your wife any more!" He shouted at me.

I could see a group of people on the balcony looking down at us.

"Roman, get lost." Grace tugged at me.

"See, she don't want you." I saw the smirk on his face.

I snapped. I bent down and picked him up by the cuff of his shirt. "Stay the fuck away from her!" I yelled at him. He laughed at me as my hand fisted up again.

"Roman, go!" Grace said as she let go off my arm and went to the other bloke, breaking my hold off his shirt. "Are you okay, Dom?"

That made me angrier.