52.

Grace's POV

I couldn't look at him. If I looked at him then I would break down again and I wanted to pull myself together, not fall apart.

I knew he would be hurt as well over all this, but I couldn't avoid it any longer. I'm four months pregnant and the media had to burst my little secluded bubble. I had to break the truth about me being pregnant and there was no denying it. I however didn't share who the father was. I know alot of people had been asking.

I heard my phone go off and I wanted to ignore it but I couldn't. Macy was in hospital and in labour and even I know it's too early, she still had a month to go yet.

I unlocked my phone and wiped my eyes as I blinked to focus on the screen.

It was Hope.

This is out of hand. You need to sort it out now.

I saw the link she sent me and clicked it open. I was still well aware Roman was in the room as I saw him tapping at his phone, deep in thought.

The page opened.

"Oh those parasites." I groaned as I read the title.

Party Queen Grace IS Pregnant!

This is just fucking perfect, I said in my head.

Grace Griffin has confirmed her pregnancy! Via Instagram by the way. A photo of her holding a small bump and a note stating when baby is due. That means she is by our calculations, 17 possibly 18 or 19 weeks pregnant! How did she hold that secret for so long? Who is the father? Well, going by the time frame, only three men could be a possibility. Grace met with a young and handsome man for dinner at a local but well know restaurant in Sydney's South only 20 weeks ago. The earliest man was only 16 weeks ago, Grace caught having dinner with the dark and handsome stranger while up north in Queensland at a nice restaurant. But in the middle, like most reports is the ex husband of Grace Griffin, Roman Parker, with leaked footage of them outside his penthouse suite in a hotel. The couple were snapped together having lunch and even a trio of Grace, Roman and this stranger at a restaurant. So who is the baby daddy?

I dropped my phone beside me and groaned. Damn idiots!

"You're definetly pregnant?" I heard Roman and I looked at him through my lashes.

"I'm definetly pregnant." I confirmed to him. "Not all those gossip columns are false."

Roman just stared as his phone, his eyes not moving. "How far?" I could hear his voice was strained and I don't think he has pieced this altogether yet.

"18 weeks and three days." I whispered. My last pregnancy only lasted 9 weeks.

"How long have you known?" Roman asked me, finally looking at me.

"A month."

The tension was thick. I could drown in it.

"A month?" He gruffed out. "So you were three months along already? How the hell could you not know, Grace?"

"Well I'm sorry!" I yelled at him. "I'm sorry for not knowing. I'm sorry for thinking I was only stressed. I had just opened a new business, I invested everything I have into it. I earn less then my assistant. I can't even afford to get my car fixed let alone the rental car I have. So I had it all balled down to stress, Roman. So I'm sorry."

I tried to stay angry instead of upset but I was losing that battle. I saw how his features softened at what I said, or maybe what he is thinking. I don't know what he is thinking, half the time he doesn't express it.