50.

Roman's POV

It's been a month since I saw Grace at the restaurant. Her car was gone from the parking lot there and I haven't seen it where I assume where she works.

"Katie?" I called out to her through the phone. "Have you tried Flawless Perfection?"

"Yes sir. I'm still getting the same result though sir." She told me before I hung the phone up.

My mobile buzzed and I answered it immediately.

"You cheating bastard!" Came the high pitched voice, leaving me partially stunned.

"Excuse me?" I growled. "Rachael, what the hell?"

"Like I said, you cheating bastard." I could hear her crying as she sniffled through the phone.

"What do you mean? We aren't together Rachael." I groaned out.

"No, but we were when you went up north." She shrilled out. I frowned.

"No, I don't think we were." I told her, sitting back in my chair. "What would you know about what I did up there? You were only there for a night."

I haven't spoken to Rachael since Grace was here and it didn't bother me. I assumed she took the hint.

"You and your ex wife! That's what you did."

I frowned deeper. Grace?

"Oh for goodness sake, Roman. It's all through the gossip mags, social media, online, gossip blogs. Thanks for humiliating me! You jerk!" Then the phone went dead.

I looked at my phone in confusion before placing it on my desk.

"Katie!" I boomed out and within seconds, my office doors opened.

"Yes sir?"

"I want the gossip magazines." I barked out and her eyes went wide as she stopped walking to the desk. I think she knows what I want them for. Katie nodded and turned, leaving the room and returning seconds later, her arms full of magazines and printed paper.

She placed them on my desk. "That was quick."

"I was warned that you might want them." She answered honestly as she kept her eyes down.

"You know most of these aren't true." I told her as I flipped through the top magazines.

"Oh I know that sir, especially since Miss Griffin doesn't want to do business with..." Katie quickly closed her mouth, her eyes wide again as she started to back out off my office.

"Finish that sentence." I growled at her, looking away from the magazine.

"You." She whispered.

"What business would that be, Katie?" I asked her, my voice dangerously low.

Katie pressed her lips together.

"Katie."

"The design house. It's her business. She is the owner." Katie meekly replied.

"What is it called?"

"Flawless Perfection."

That explains why I can't get a meeting with the owner. "How long have you two been communicating?"

Katie looked completely guilty as she pushed her hair off her face. "Only when you tell me to book an appointment."

Fair enough, I thought to myself. "In future, I want to know this things." I warned her and Katie nodded as I dismissed her. So the business is hers. I was right.