49.

I told Dean and Sofie via video message and they flipped their lids. They were excited and worried at the same time.

"How are you about it?" Sofie asked me as she pushed Dean out of the camera lens. "I mean, like.."

"I'm fine." I assured her as I sat on my couch.

I watched as Dean and Sofia fought over who's face was on the screen as I laughed. "Hey, Grace, well, how about we talk face to face?" Dean grunted as he snatched the phone out of Sofie's hands.

"We are?" I grinned at him.

"Hey guys, wait up!" I heard a familiar voice as I froze.

"Was that Macy?" I asked curiously. "She didn't tell me she was visiting you guys." I pouted at Dean.

Dean held a grin as I heard Sofie mumbling something. Then I saw the background behind Dean.

"Where are you?" I asked, sitting up.

Dean chuckled and I saw something catch my eyes. Something orange.

"Is that my car?" Than my eyes lit up. "No! Really?" I screamed as I jumped up, flying to the front door.

I opened the door and there I saw Dean, Sofie and Macy. Macy was struggling due to her large stomach, trying to climb my stairs.

I squealed loudly with joy as I ran to Dean and jumped up on him, making him drop his bag and catch me.

"Careful!" He snapped out at me but I ignored him. I squeezed him tightly to me.

"I missed you so much!" I started crying. I really did. I had my arms and legs around him, snuggling into his neck.

Dean huffed as he went up the last two stairs before putting me down, Sofie following us.

"Alright. Hands off my husband and on me."

I let Dean go and laughed as I went into her arms. "This is a massive surprise!" I told them.

"Yeah, Macy ruined it." Dean grumbled.

"I'm sorry! Now help push me up these stairs!"

I went to go help her but she snapped at me. "Not you." She warned. Macy knew about me. I told her the other day.

We all went inside and I closed the door, inviting them on to the sofa.

"You don't look pregnant." Macy pouted. I knew what she meant. Her belly started popping out when she was eight weeks. I knew I didn't. I was wearing a loose dress that clung to my breasts and flowed down with leggings on. I pulled the fabric closer to me and turned on my side. I had a little belly.

"Look." I told them as I lifted my dress, exposing my skin. I had a good staring competition with my stomach yesterday in a mirror.

"Oh there it is." She sarcastically said to me.

Sofie giggled and I fixed my dress up, heading to the kitchen. "Tea? Coffee? Wine?"

"Wine?" Sofie asked me.

I laughed. "I'm kidding."

I made them drinks and we sat and chatted.

"Now keep a lid on this." I warned them. "I'm not publicly declaring this."

"Why not?"  Sofie asked me and I told them. I said that the father doesn't know. I however have not mentioned a single word to anyone in this room about the night of Dean and Sofie's wedding or that I slept with Roman and I definitely didn't tell them who the father was.