19.

"What are you doing?" Roman asked as I sat up.

"What?" Came my innocent tune. I got off the bed and I watched his eyes run down my body.

"What do you think I'm doing?" I asked him as I placed a hand on each side of him and bent over to him, keeping my legs straight.

"Grace."

"Roman."

"You don't know what you're doing right now."

I bit my bottom lip as I looked deep in to his eyes. "You don't know that. I might be like this whenever I'm feeling horny." My voice was barely a whisper.

I felt his hands glide up my legs and stopped on my hips.

"Come on, Roman. Obviously you have some sexual tension built up in there and you need a release." I whispered as I licked the tip of his ear.

"Grace." I felt his hands grip me tighter.

I moved to his mouth and slowly bit on his bottom lip. "You know you want to."

I felt so, worked up, and I needed a release.

I heard Roman groan as I let his lip go. I gave him a small smile and the next thing I knew I was pushed back and on to the bed.

Roman stood in front of me, as he looked down darkly. "Don't do that, princess." He growled at me.

He looked me over and I lifted my heeled foot to him, resting on his chest.

His eyes went to my fluffy foot as I smiled. They went down my leg and stopped at my tattoo.

"Do you like it?" I purred at him. "I have another one concealed away."

I heard the moan and I smiled wider.

But then Roman gently took my foot and moved it away from me.

"I'm not playing this game."

My face dropped. "Why not?" I asked him, still laying on my back on the bed. "Why not take advantage of what you have?"

Roman stiffened as he took a step back. Here I was in next to see through underwear, laying on this bed, my arms above my head, and Roman isn't doing anything.

"I'm letting you take advantage of me." I blinked as I whispered to him.

Roman didn't say anything as he got closer, on top of me as I welcomed him. I slid an arm on his shoulder as he put his head with mine.

He leaned on one arm as the other hand was on my stomach, gliding up between my breasts and neck, cupping my chin.

"That's not happening." He muttered to me. "Go to sleep."

I stared wide eyed at him as he got up.

"Get under the blankets and go to sleep." He repeated as I heard the door unlock, watching him exit.

I was stunned. What...just happened? I felt my mood crash as I sat up. I blinked several times, trying to understand the scene that just took place.

I've never had anyone turn me down before! But then I've never gone this far before.

I took off my heels and stood up, stretching my feet as they adjusted to being flat again. I picked up the drinking glass from earlier and went to the bathroom.

I did my business and filled the glass with water from the tap. I found a pile of folded clothes on the bench and picked up a cotton item.

A t-shirt. It must be Roman's. Screw him. I'm wearing it. All I have are my underwear, that tiny dress and a jacket.