62

"Roman?" I called to him a third time, a bit louder then the previous two times.

"Yes?"

"I'm hungry." I pouted at him. "I'm gonna go downstairs and get something to eat."

Roman shot up and came to me. "Oh no. You stay put. I'll get us something."

"I could come with you."

I watched Roman shrug his jacket on before bending down and kissing me. "No. I'll go. I'll be back soon."

I smiled at him as Roman left, relaxing again.

I opened up the link again and smirked. This should set this Rachael off.

Held in an immediate press release, Grace Griffin's PR has released the following information. Roman Parker, Grace's ex husband is the biological father if her unborn child! Despite all claims from other parties, it has been confirmed that Grace was uncommitted and single when their meeting took place as was Roman Parker. The encounter that happened months ago was a chance meeting, both parties parting their own ways until Grace found out she was pregnant. It has also been confirmed that both parties have decided to reconcile their marriage, despite one divorce. No comments were made about their rumoured second marriage.

Roman was only out the door for a couple minutes when I heard his office phone go off.

Slowly getting up because there is a child preventing me, I made it to the phone.

The caller ID said Katie. "Hello Katie." I smiled. "You know you can come in."

"I have someone here, wanting in. I don't know how she got through security but she is here now." Katie whispered and I frowned.

I put the phone down and went to the doors, opening it a slit.

I saw black hair and immediately I knew who it was. I was expecting her to turn up but I needed and wanted Roman here with me.

My heart started to thump and I suddenly became unsure of myself.

"I want to see Roman." Rachael demanded.

"I'm sorry but Mr Parker isn't in." I saw how Katie tried to stand up for herself.

"I want to see Roman! About his ex wife! These rumours she made up! They arent true! I only saw him last night!" Rachael repeated her demand with even a stomp of her foot. I raised my eyebrows and fully opened the door.

"Like Katie said, Roman isn't here." I said in a confident voice, my head high.

Rachael turned her heels to me. I could hear the hate in her voice. "You! It's because of you that he left me! You and that brat! You may have him fooled and everyone else, but not me. I know that thing is not Roman's!" I saw her look at my stomach with such disgust, I automatically wrapped my arms around my stomach.

"Katie, call security." I told her as she watched Rachael.

"Don't you dare! Not till I see Roman!" Rachael hissed as I stepped closer to her. I couldn't fold my arms due to my swollen breasts so I placed my fists on my hips.

"Roman doesn't want to see you. Ever. He left you because, look at you! You are a worse version of me." I cackled. "You were warned, not to come near him or me. So bye bye." I went to turn on my heel, ready to close the door when I heard Katie.

"Don't you dare!" She screamed and I turned to see Rachael advancing towards me.

Rachael had a dangerous look in her eyes and for a second I was scared, terrified for my unborn baby. Then I wasn't. I waited till Rachael got closer and I pushed her.