Chapter 2

Zhao Yunlan had been sitting in the classroom as a visiting student for about half semester. Today, Shen Wei planned to give mid-term.

He just sat down, and saw Shen Wei came in the classroom with a pile of hand-outs. Zhao Yunlan didn't want to interrupt the test, so he was about stand up and leave. But Shen Wei quickly put down a test in front of him.

Zhao Yunlan froze there, and said, "Professor, I don't have a pen."

Shen Wei glanced on his face, and took out a fountain pen from the upper pocket of his suit.

Zhao Yunlan rubbed his face, and thought, what a freaking nightmare back to the childhood.

The bell rang, all the students started to write. Zhao Yunlan looked at the hand-out, and decided to script on it.

                          Q: What is McAb?

                          Zhao Yunlan: It's my heart will go on and on.

                          Q: What is the core of the Refrigeration Equipment?

                           Zhao Yunlan: My true heart of loving Shen Wei for the rest of my life.

                                                .............

He definitely didn't feel shame about it, as a matter of fact, he sat up straight and really concentrated in writing. The boy sat next to him, thought he was a "A"student, wanted to peek his answers.

Zhao Yunlan using his elbows covered the test full of his handwriting of "I love you", "Falling for you", he made sure the boy couldn't see it.

The next week, Zhao Yunlan had to go for a business trip, so he texted Shen Wei for excuse of absence: "Prof Shen, I have very important agenda this week, can't attend the classes."

Shen Wei didn't text back.

Shen Wei wouldn't be in school either, he had to attend a seminar in another city, so he asked his Teaching Assistant to do the review of the test.

The TA came in the classroom with the list of grades and blank tests, started to review the questions.

"This mid-term was a little bit difficult. I didn't see many good grades. But one of you got a A+."

"Zhao Yunlan, Who's Zhao Yunlan?"

That F grade test full of confession, was graded "100" by Shen Wei.