Chapter 5

Zhao Yunlan became addicted of being a student. He frequently attended Shen Wei's classes, never miss any session. Not only that, he registered an account on Dragon University BBS, planned to collect more information about Shen Wei.

The Companion of "The Best Good-Looking Professor" of this year had officially announced. One male professor and one female professor will be selected by each school, first round is preliminary elimination. And then the rest go through to the final, compete between schools for the "Best Male Professor" and the "Best Female Professor".

In the past, Shen Wei always ranked on the Top Three. Although no one could outwit Shen Wei, but he never got enough votes in the poll because no one ever stood out to canvass or lobby for his votes. Himself didn't care to pay any attention to this type of useless activity either. For his students and fans, each year would end up sadly.

But this time would not be the same, Shen Wei's biggest fan - Zhao Yunlan was sure to make it happen.

The same day of the announcement, someone posted a thread on the BBS to run campaign for Shen Wei, soon it became the hottest topic.

Thread 【"Without you, Without me, When Will Professor Shen win this game!】

Anonymous wrote: My dear fellas, the annually Best Looking Professor Contest has just announced. I hope you all know well, Best Looking, means we shall choose the most beautiful one. And the most important quality should be, the outstanding beauty!

What's the point of having a Best-looking professor by cheating on voting?!

The answer is None!

Look at these photos, and tell me who's the real thing!

Now you must have an idea!

#1 Re:

    I can tell which school you're from. But Professor Shen is in deed the best in School of Biological

#2 Re:

    OP(Original Post), you're just stupid enough to piss off all the winners from the past few years.

#3  Re: 

    What the...! Lobby is the standard procedure! There are differences between cheating on votes, lobby for votes and buying votes, okay!? Use your brain!

#4  Re: 

    This dumbass OP , HAHAHAHAHAHA, LMAF, how come Professor Shen have such stupid fans.

#5  Re:

    Heads up fellas! This OP dare not to use his real ID, I bet $100 he's not from our School of Biological!!! Off the hook.

........

Zhao Yunlan slammed his phone on the dining table.

Shen Wei looked at him surprisingly.

Zhao Yunlan:"Damn!!!"

Shen Wei put down his chopsticks, grumbled:"NO cellphone usage during dining please."

Zhao Yunlan:"They just call me DB."

Shen Wei: ??

ZhaoYunlan:"Means dumbass."

Shen Wei:"Sounds about right."

Zhao Yunlan:"Are you sure you're my closest one?"

Shen Wei fed some food to Zhao Yunlan:"Eat your dinner."

Zhao Yunlan expressed his anger, but soon he was soothed in another fashion by Shen Wei. So he put that thread in the back of his head.

He didn't know, someone replied to that thread and said, "Hold on! Does anyone feel awkward? How come he has a picture of Professor Shen cooking?........"

----------TBC -----------