Chapter 3

Until Zhao Yunlan came back from business trip in the third week and went to class again, he then found out he got a A+.

The whole week, all of his "classmates" were gossiping who is Zhao Yunlan, even though they were from different schools, rolling out some options was not difficult at all.

The boy who was sitting next to Zhao Yunlan during the mid-term, planed to make friends with him.

When Zhao Yunlan came back for classes in the third week, that boy wrapped up and sat close to him. "Hey, mate."

Zhao Yunlan rose his eye brow, "You know me?"

The boy, "Of course, I do. You were the only one got A+ in this class."

Zhao Yunlan. "oh.... ME? A+ ?"

The boy:"Yes, bro! You're so damm rock! Prof Shen is really strict with grading."

Zhao Yunlan heard that, couldn't help himself to put hand over the face and started to chuckle "😆😆😆".

The boy, ?????

Zhao Yun put down his hand, and tried to control his expression, "As long as you work hard, you could reach half of my outstanding grade."

The boy kept on flattering Zhao Yunlan, "Bro, You are my real brother from today. There's another quiz two weeks later, can I........"

Sure Zhao Yunlan knew what was the boy planning, he thought to himself "I never get a "B" when I was in school, and you're expecting me to help you in cheating!" So even the boy was begging, Zhao Yunlan still had to refuse, "That's not a good idea. What if we got caught by Prof Shen? I'm about apply for graduate school and want him to be my supervisor."

The boy kept going for a few rounds, and realized Zhao Yunlan will not agree with it, so he stopped, instead he took out his cellphone, "Bro, Can I add you into my WeChat contacts? At least we can discuss homework."

Zhao Yunlan thought the boy was very interesting, so he took out his cellphone, and ready to give the boy his QR code, all of the sudden, he heard Shen Wei spoke, "The one who's sitting in the back with brown leather jacket, come to the board here, finish this equation."

The boy was scared off, he put away his cellphone and posed with his textbook.

Zhao Yunlan who's wearing a brown leather jacket stood up, and walked straight to the front without delay.

All of the students were shocked by his confidence, they thought he's going to present his outstanding knowledge. But the moment Zhao Yunlan reached to the front, he looked at Shen Wei, very sincerely said, "Prof Shen, I don't know how to solve it."

Some students bursted giggles.

Shen Wei stared down on him, "Then you gonna stay here."

Zhao Yunlan was about say something, the bell saved him.

Students were walking out one by one, Zhao Yunlan had to stay at the front, he lied on the podium on his stomach, "Prof Shen, I need some extra tutoring. I can pay you with me."

Shen Wei wrapped up his belongings, "I have a faculty meeting, bye."

Zhao Yunlan gasped, sang, "Fall in love with a tedious man."

That night, Zhao Yunlan was about to cook some instant noodle with his coffee, heard someone was knocking the door.

He put down the soup base and opened the door. His good neighbor Shen Wei was standing at the door holding his business messenger.

Zhao Yunlan looked up and down, "Prof Shen, you're ........?"

Shen Wei loosened his tie, and walked into the room.

"Your special tutoring."

--------       To be continued      --------------