Chapter 6

Saturday morning. Zhao Yunlan checked the playbill, and wanted to reserved two seats for a show, would be such a great time with Shen Wei together in the theatre. But before he started to say more, Shen Wei said he had to go back to school.

Apparently, Zhao Yunlan wasn't happy about it.

Shen Wei felt sorry about the rain check. But the professor who supposed to give pulic speech today had to take a leave, Shen Wei was the only one who was capable of being the replacement. And with the favor of that professor's introducing, Shen Wei could rent the apartment on of the opposite of Zhao Yunlan's, he should express his gratitude as a return.

Shen Wei's hand was on the door handle, two arms reached from the back and attempted to drag him back. He gasped, gently touched Zhao Yunlan's ear, "Yunlan, stop it."

Zhao Yunlan wouldn't give up trying, but the Soul Reaper was like weighted about 1000kg, no matter how hard he tried, Shen Wei didn't move an inch. He withdrawn his arms, emotionless said, "Oh."

He received a message right after Shen Wei left home, it was the boy who added him as a contract on WeChat, Cong Bo. They never talked after since, not sure why started the chatting today, wouldn't be anything fun.

Cong Bo :"Yo, bro. Urgent!! I need a rescue. "

Zhao Yunlan ?????

Cong Bo:"It's my girl's birthday today. But I have a public speech that's mandatory to attend. Absence results in losing points. Bro!!! You know what I am saying??"

Zhao Yunlan:"Verification is needed to continue this conversation. You're not on the contact lease. "

Zhao Yunlan:"contact list."

Cong Bo:"......."

Cong Bo:"Make a price!"

Zhao Yunlan:"The Best Looking Professor of this year, Professor Shen should win."

Cong Bo:"????????"

Zhao Yunlan: 😍😍😍😍😍

Cong Bo:"Okay, deal. I'll hack into the system using all the ethernet IP address to vote."

Zhao Yunlan:"Deal, on my way."

Cong Bo:"Thanks bro. Next time my girl and I will treat you for dinner."

Zhao Yunlan:"Ciao."

Zhao Yunlan arrived at the university hall, the presentation was about to start. The classroom was almost filled, only a few seats in the front row weren't taken. Zhao Yunlan didn't thought too much, he sat down on the seat and started to play game on his cellphone.

9 o'clock, Shen Wei came in with handouts, all the girls in the classroom almost cried out, felt so sad for those were absent and weren't expecting Prof Shen would be here.

The moment Shen Wei stepped into the classroom, he saw Zhao Yunlan was sitting in the front row, his beloved was in pink shirt playing on his cellphone, the top three loosened buttons made him especially stunning.

And the moment Zhao Yunlan saw Shen Wei, he 😶?

Shen Wei, a professor never call names, took out the students' roster, "The dean asked me to check for attendence today, whoever didn't show, will lose points on his GPA."

He started to call names, and when he read "Cong Bo", Zhao Yunlan answered without looking up.

Shen Wei paused for a few seconds, then read the next name.

That night, Cong Bo messaged to Zhao Yunlan, "YO, bro! Did you go or not

? Why did I received a notification for a written absence report?"

Zhao Yunlan didn't reply him, Zhao Yunlan was working on his report too. 

--------TBC----------