Chapter 4

The special tutoring from Prof Shen gave quite some backache to Zhao Yunlan, but nothing helpful to his homework. When Zhao Yunlan woke up in the morning, Shen Wei already left, so he grabbed his stuff and rushed to school, but he was late as expected.

When he finally sat down and panting, Shen Wei called out on him and told him to write a 3000-words letter of self-criticizing in front of the whole class.

Zhao Yunlan was quite upset about it, so he followed Shen Wei to the dining hall after class.

He sat down at the table across from Shen Wei, silently watching him having lunch.

Shen Wei ignored his staring, dining in a very relaxed manner, and asked, "Did you have lunch yet?"

Zhao Yunlan, "No! But I don't......." Before he finished words, he saw Shen Wei stood up and went to order food for him.

Shen Wei put down the food, "Yours."

Zhao Yunlan pointed to the Leek Tofu salad, said "I don't like leek."

Shen Wei picked up the leek from Zhao Yunlan's food tray, and left those in his own tray.

Zhao Yunlan, "I don't want my tofu, I want to ear your tofu." (Note: "Eat your toft", is equal to "flirting", like "I want to take advantage of you." )

Shen Wei looked into his eyes, "Chief Zhao, show your respect."

Zhao Yunlan burst out, "Me?! I show some respect?! Last night, you........" He looked around, lowered his voice, "Where was your respect last night?"

Shen Wei pointed Zhao Yunlan's food tray using chopsticks, "Finish your lunch."

Zhao Yunlan: "Professor! I'm a bit upset now. You left my apartment and pretend nothing happened."

Shen Wei:"On the Student Code of Conduct, it says 'If a student is late for class, Professor can give appropriate punishment.' I was following the code."

Zhao Yunlan grinned his teech, "But I'm not your student! why would I need to write the confess letter."

Shen Wei: "You're not my student, why did you come to my class?"

Zhao Yunlan .... .... "You damn sure know why was I late for class today!"

Shen Wei repositioned his glasses, "Em... We both were responsible."

Zhao Yunlan thought about it, yes, they were all responsible. At First, he passionately welcomed, but later Shen Wei couldn't resist and had a hard time to hit the brake.

Zhao Yunlan:"Tutoring results in late,  late for once, one letter of confess...... so, can I subscript the tutoring monthly? "

 so, can I subscript the tutoring monthly? "