Chapter 7

It had been a bit tough for Zhao Yunlan to move around recently. After he put the down payment towards their new home, he was almost broke. He enjoyed being single in the past, never thought about saving for any kind of investment. Now they were living together, besides the living expenses, mortgage payment took place a big cut, and occasionally he had to prepare some gifts for holidays, not to mention Shen Wei nearly gave out half of his salary after learned how to send Red-pockets. Ahh, a god needs to worry about money as wll.

Right now, he sat in his office, with a piece of paper in front of him, scripting some numbers.

Living Expenses, can't save on food. PASS.

Gifts. When he started to pursue Shen Wei, the gifts were all high end suites, necktie, and perfumes. Can't save on the gifts now, solid persistent is very important. PASS.

Cat food for DaQing. Emmmmm.......

Zhao Yunlan scratched his chin, "Da Qing is too fat. Maybe his diet......" Before he finished his words, DaQing jumped up "Maybe what?"

Zhao Yunlan turned to him, DaQing raged at him "Zhao Yunlan, If you dare to cut my supply I'll destroy you!"

Zhao Yunlan felt his ears were ringing, pushed DaQing off the desk, and gave up over it, "Okay, you have made your point."

DaQing walked towards the door, and looked back cursing, "You heartless bustard. Dare you to save on my food."

Zhao Yunlan scratched off one, and another one, and another one. Finally, there were two options left on the paper.

Lin Jing's salary.

Zhao Yunlan's hobby.

He picked up a red pen and checked on the first option, then circled on the second one. After put down the pen, he felt so desperate, sighed.

Shen Wei discovered the change the next day, Zhao Yunlan's cigarettes were no long HuangHeLou1916, it was switched to YUNYAN, he could tell the box were changed from yellow to red.

When Zhao Yunlan took out his cigarette, he noticed Shen Wei was looking over here, he teased "Another flavor."

Shen Wei winced, "Maybe you should try to smoke less."

Zhao Yunlan:"I agree, I'll try. Maybe I should try to quit."

To save money.

But he didn't say the last three words.

That night, the Soul Reaper went back to the Under World.

A couple of days ago, the Administrator bugged him several times, Shen Wei didn't response, all of the sudden he appeared, that really surprised the Administrator.

The Administrator bowed, "Oh, you honor, so glad you're here." He took out the register quickly, and pointed to Shen Wei, "Here, a small group of people just escaped to the human world, would... would you please take some time and put them into custody?"

Shen Wei didn't speak, he looked into the register.

The Administrator hold up the register in both hands, too frightened to move.

After a long time, Shen Wei finally spoke.

"I don't work for you, you know that. We are partnership, cooperating to make sure the order and the stability."

The Administrator was struck silent, he couldn't understand why did Shen Wei bring it up, he nodded, "Of course. The cooperation had accomplished after the battle. But thankfully, you honor is still willing to offer help, I sincerely appreciate your devoting."

Shen Wei shook his head.

"I will continue the cooperation."

He cut in straight, and revealed the reason for this visit.

"Pay me."