Chapter eleven*

VOTE FOR  MOTIVATION TO UPDATE QUICKER

9months later

"He is so beautiful. I don't think I could get over how tiny and cute he is"I say whilst looking down at the little boy in my arms.

"I know"Mi na cries. "He's growing so fast. Just yesterday I was pushing him out and he's growing teeth and his poo is starting to smell and soon he's going to start walking then leave home find his mate and then he won't need me anymore"her voice rise as she started to panic.

"You still have a long time to go babe"I try to comfort her.

"You would understand how I feel when you give birth anytime soon"

I just smiled at her before looking back at Liam sleeping in my arm. I can't wait to have my child in my arm.

Mi na and Cole were blessed with a beautiful baby boy 6months ago. The whole pack instantly fell in love with him. Liam is good baby. Accepts anyone that holds him. He didn't cry much unless his hungry or needs changing. He sleeps most of the time which I am not going to lie, annoys me because all I want to do is play with him. I hope Mi na doesn't realise that I sometimes wake him up from his naps when she's not around. I think I hold him more than she does at this point. I am honestly obsessed with him.

"I honestly can't wait"I whispered.

Any day now my baby is gonna pop out and we are going to be best friends. I don't know the gender of my child because I wanted it to be a surprise. Whether it is a girl or boy, I don't care. The love I have for them always is overwhelming.

I reluctantly handed Liam back to his mother. I placed my hands on my overly round stomach and rubbed it. I love being pregnant but I can't wait for him or her to come out already. It's a week passed my due date and at this point all I want to do is pull him or her out of me already.

After finding out I am pregnant, it was important for me to start taking care of myself. I had to teach myself to start eating regularly and healthy. I haven't worked out much but I always go on a walk with either Mi na, Cole, Dylan or anyone who is available at the moment.

I started to be more social and try to make friends which is super easy in this pack because everyone is so nice and friendly.

"I have so much to do. I'm gonna put him in his crib"Mi na says before getting up.

Just before she was about to leave the room Dylan comes in loudly whistling which startled Liam awake.

Even with her back facing me, I knew Mi na has her jaw clenched. Dylan slowly stops whistling when noticing her face. Liam started crying.

"You're a dead man Titan!"She says walking past him but not before punching him in the arm.

Dylan looked at me with a confused look on his face. I couldn't help but laugh. I got up from where I was sitting shaking my head.

"What did I do?"he asks rubbing his arm.

"Come on and help me pack my hospital bag"I say after kissing him on the cheeks.

He groans but doesn't say no so I lead him to the nursery that Mi na and I designed for my child. I wanted to keep it simple yet fun. I went for the jungle theme. There were so much animal stuff toys. Animals painted on their walls. It took the boys three days to complete this room. I walked to the rocking chair Cole built and let out a sigh.

The further I am during my pregnancy, the more I get tired. I push through though, make sure I am walking even if my feet are swollen. Plus I heard that it helps with the labour. I desperately need to have a easy labour because I don't think I could take anymore pain.