Chapter Fourteen

I couldn't watch any longer. I couldn't stand behind this tree, praying that my brother fought back when it was clear, he didn't want to fight. He didn't want to want to live. He wanted to leave this world and you would be a idiot not to notice it.

"Look how pathetic you look grinning your dirty yellow teeth because you happen to be winning in a fight that isn't really a fight"I say making my presence be known.

The rogue stops what he was doing, dropping my brother's almost lifeless body on the ground when he turns his gaze to me. He smirks which makes me almost shiver with disgust. The man looks to be about in his late 40s and smells terrible like death which makes me know he is a bad person, a killer, the worst of our kind.

"I'm in a good mood today barbie. Found myself a beta. How about you run along before I make you my target"he dismisses me picking up Tom again

"How about you step away from him and I will try to make your death painless"

At this he laughs and instead of growling at the obvious rudeness he is displaying, I smile.

-this sucker has no idea. Can I have a turn?"-

Nah this one is all mine.

-damnit. Next one is mine-

Pinky promise.

"You sure do have a nice smile. Hate for you to lose it and you would by the time I'm done with you."he steps away from Tom taking a step closer to me. "In fact, I might keep you for a little while. I'm sure I could have some fun with you"he continues, his gazes moves across my body.

I make sure my face shows the disgust I feel.

"Ya... no thanks"I say dismissively checking my nails.

"I wasn't asking barbie"I could tell by his tone of voice he was getting pissed.

You aren't the only one dude.

I chuckle because this man is so clueless.

He rushes to me and I dodge him. This gets him annoyed but he tries again. This time I move to the left but stick my right leg out so he trips. Face first in a log.

"Ouch that must have hurt"

That doesn't help his anger. He growls and pulls himself up.

"You bitch!"he spits out.

"Hey! Now that's not so nice. And here I thought we were getting along so well"

He jumps on me but I was prepared. My hands were inside his chest, past his ribs and surprise the hell out of him, squeeze his big, dark heart.

"Well this was fun and all but I got to get my brother back to the doctor ASAP. You done a number on him."

His eyes grow wider as I squeeze his heart again. I could feel his fear and I couldn't help but smile.

"You chose this fate. You could have had a life where you were a good man. Heck you could have repented but hey! Anyways nice chatting to you" when I finished I pulled my hands away from his chest with his heart.

I watch his body drop to the floor.

I really didn't want to get my hands dirty.

-you let him out too easy-

I know I know! I need to get Tom to the pack doctor ASAP.

I rush to my brother and pick him up before zooming through the forest and make it to the pack house where I know the doctor was staying at.