Chapter twenty one*

One punch on the face. I winced. That must have hurt.

"Okay Kyle, try again. Take a deep breath, open your senses. You have to sense what side he is coming from"

"This is hard. Can't I just take this off my eyes?"pointing to the cloth that is wrapped around his eyes.

"No."I said firmly. "Listen to move, smell him. You need to learn how to defend yourself without using your eyes. Rogues play dirty, they might throw dirt in your eyes or poison making it difficult for you to open your eyes."I explained again.

"Jeez. Poison?"

"Focus"I said sternly.

This wasn't a joke. It was seriously and I had to make them understand that this was a possibility.

I was making my group learn how to fight without using the most dependent sense which is their eyes. They never know what could happen in a fight with other packs or worst rogues. Packs know that there are sent of rules they need to follow when challenging other pack. Rogues don't care about rules.

"Ok Michael start."

Michael approaches him from the back, Kyle senses this so moves to face him. Michael moves to Kyle side quickly to do a sneak attack. Jumped to tackle him but Kyle must have sense this because he moves out of the way, Michael lands on his feet. They walk around each other. None of them moving but just sensing each other and trying to predict what's their next move. Michael goes in for a punch in the gut, Kyle moves but got too cocky that he didn't succeed to move away from the punch that landed on his face. Kyle was surprised, so much so that he didn't sense Michael tackling him to the floor.

"Not bad boys. Take five Michael."Michael removed his cloth from his eyes and blinked at the sun.

"Mia get in the circle with Kyle"

Mia does what I ask of her.

"Aw Miss don't I get a break?"Kyle asked sounding pitiful.

"Not until you win a fight"

"I could if I could see"he argued back.

"You wanna little tip to help you win?" I asked.

He quickly nodded, grinning big like I was giving him a way to cheat.

"Stop getting cocky because it distracts you and then you get humbled real quick. It's pathetic. Make sure your head is always in the game."

His grin faded like he wasn't help with my tip but he was grateful. He nodded

"You need help with your senses too. This would help with your speed. The faster you react and win a fight, the sooner you will win and we could all go home"

"But Mia is a girl. I don't want to hurt her"

If I rolled my eyes any harder, I was sure it was going to fall out of its socket.

"You do realise that there are bad women in the world that won't hesitate to kick you ass right? In a war, a battle, everything is fair."

"Jee Miss Clayford, go and darken my day would ya"

I pinched his nipples which made him jump away from me and rub them.

"Shut up Kyle and win a fight"I told him sounding annoyed

"Alright"he drawled out.

Mia was excellent at dodging so she successfully dodges all of Kyle's approaches. This annoys Kyle and you would smell the desperation.

"Breathe Kyle. Don't get annoyed or agitated because you will lose"I reminded him.

Kyle takes a deep breath. Surprised Mia with a quick punch on the side. I grin. Whilst Mia reacts, Kyle is quick with another punch, this one right on the gut. Mia doubled down, so Kyle punched her in the face which make Mia fall. He finally won a fight!