Chapter seventeen

Great... training starts today. It has been couple of amazing days. Actually...not so great. You know, with my brother being in coma and all. Ha ha.

But I did take the twins and Liam to show them around. The twins think this place is awesome. Off course they would because it's their true home. Or maybe it was because I was sharing my memory with them. I took them to the same park that my father took both Tom and I when we were younger. It was lovely to remember. It just made me miss him more. Miss both of them more.

"Can I get your attention"Mi na says trying to get everyone's attention.

"You can get my attention any day babe"some clown said from the back of the crowd.

"And you can get my fist in your throat"Cole growls back.

That shuts the idiot up but makes some of the other snicker.

"Alright alright quiet down"Mi na tries to settle them down.

I see some of the boys slap the back of the clown. He looks down at his shoes and rubs his chins. He's right to look embarrassed.

"Settle down now"Mi na tries again.

You see Mi na is tiny compare to a lot of people here but don't let her size full you. She can beat everyone here within a blink. Well everyone but Cole, Dylan, Samuel and I but other than that pretty much everyone else. They, being the clowns who are still not paying attention, are judging a book from their cover. Silly mistake.

"I SAID SETTLE THE FUCK DOWN"she yells.

This startles everyone to silent. We would have been included if we weren't expecting it.

"Now that is settled I would like to introduce myself and my pack members"

"What? Does your lady wear the trousers in your relationship?"one of the males from the crowd says.

I see what he is doing, trying to act like a high schooler. Being the clown of the class is funny...when you are in high school and are bored as fuck, but now? Now you're just being a disrespectful fool.

I let out a sigh and Cole unwraps his arm around his mate and stalk towards the boy with the black hair. I watch as the crowd make space for Cole, exposing the male. The panicking male, who's eyes are now wide and full of fear, gulps.

Cole stops right in front of him. Toe to toe. I watch the boy move back a bit. Intimidated. Cole was few inches taller than the boy and definitely muscular. It doesn't take a scientist to know who's going to win if they get into a fight. If that's what you would call it.

"Don't try to be smart boy. Trust me, you don't want to start a fight with me. And if you are going to act like a kid...I will treat you like a kid"he says then gets closer to the male to whisper something only the boy could hear.

If possible the guys eyes grows more wider, his face gets red and he gulps louder and thicker. He quickly nods his head. Cole then takes a step back, pats his head whilst giving him a small sweet smile, the same you would give a kid, then walks back.

"Continue babe"

"Okay then. I'm Mi na. I am the Luna of Moonlight pack and as you guys already know, we are here to train you guys. To prepare you for future wars and help you guys protect your pack"

"Yesterday you were all sent a letter that informs you want teams you are in. We know your strengths and weaknesses so we decided to put you into groups where you can get as much as support you need to improve the skills you need help developing"Mi na continues.

"That's correct, you should all know who is your trainer. I'm Cole, the Alpha. Don't think I would let it go like I did earlier if you disrespect me or any of my pack members. We don't have to be here but we are because our packs have been friends for centuries"